ADVERTISEMENT

Manchin going to go against Mush it appears on Vaccine Mandate

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Let's see if he stays on the side of Liberty and Free Enterprise, the Senate can kill Mush's authoritarian and not American like intrusion on private citizens and private business.

"I do not support any government vaccine mandate on private businesses," Manchin said Thursday after voting against an amendment to a government funding bill that would roll back public and private vaccine mandates. Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and a handful of other Republicans forced that vote in exchange for expediting passage of the funding bill, but they got no Democrat support.

One item not mentioned on last week's "German mandate" thread is the fact they consider those who had COVID the same as "vaccinated"...and those who recovered from COVID are exempt from the vaccination mandate. This could be a compromise for the US to consider.

Believe Manchin is doing a hell of a job keeping the extreme left in check. He favors a "carrot" approach to vaccinations. Not sure those have been that effective on the state level... including WV....but that's his preference over mandates.

He would make a great president. Think of how it would be to have a president from West Virginia.

I'd like it, but that alone would probably lose it for him. Remind me of that if I ever run for president, I have to use my Ohio residency and say I'm from Ohio. Because in the eyes of 49 states in America, if you say you're from West Virginia it's automatic that you're assumed to be lesser, retarded and a loser.

Being from WV is like having a last name of DeSantis or Butt gegg. Automatic disqualifier.

He would make a great president. Think of how it would be to have a president from West Virginia.

I'd like it, but that alone would probably lose it for him. Remind me of that if I ever run for president, I have to use my Ohio residency and say I'm from Ohio. Because in the eyes of 49 states in America, if you say you're from West Virginia it's automatic that you're assumed to be lesser, retarded and a loser.

Being from WV is like having a last name of DeSantis or Butt gegg. Automatic disqualifier.
I would vote for him.... especially if we have the kinds of offerings our two political parties have conjured up the last two presidential elections.

I think most would consider him based on his record vs where he's from. After all, we voted in a black Muslim with a whacky last name who was believed to have been born in Kenya or some other "shit hole country".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT