ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Basketball tickets to Hofstra 11/11

Sep 23, 2014
Looking for some decent tickets to the Marshall - Hofstra basketball game on 11/11. Preferably behind the marshall bench, but anything lower level 102/103 110/111 will be fine. . If anyone has anything please respond on here with contact info and will get in touch!

Sadly I am leaving on a business trip on Sunday so I can't use my 2. My tickets are in 102 row J (10) behind Marshall bench so it sounds like just what you're looking for. Face is $40 apiece. If you're not looking for too much of a discount we can maybe make a deal.

Reactions: retoocs14
Sadly I am leaving on a business trip on Sunday so I can't use my 2. My tickets are in 102 row J (10) behind Marshall bench so it sounds like just what you're looking for. Face is $40 apiece. If you're not looking for too much of a discount we can maybe make a deal.

Could i get an email address or # to contact you? Would definitely be interested!

It would be nice to have a PM feature on this board for stuff like this.

You can reach me by text at 606-465-3946. Live in KY but will be in Huntington area at some point on Saturday and able to exchange. I'll delete my info from this post after I hear from you.

I'm assuming that selling my tickets to one game doesn't run afoul of this board or Marshall's rules. If so, mods please let me know and I'll delete.

It would be nice to have a PM feature on this board for stuff like this.

You can reach me by text at *********. Live in KY but will be in Huntington area at some point on Saturday and able to exchange. I'll delete my info from this post after I hear from you.

I'm assuming that selling my tickets to one game doesn't run afoul of this board or Marshall's rules. If so, mods please let me know and I'll delete.

It's not a problem.

@retoocs14 must not want them too badly as I haven't heard from him. If anyone else does, they're still available.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT