ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs #9 Xavier

Yeah, don’t disagree on the ugly moments.

West is shooting 45% from behind the arc. I agree he didn’t look good last night, but he’s been a pleasant surprise this year. He’s a true freshman, who is only 5’11 and I think Xavier’s length and athleticism got to him offensively last night. But he did a pretty good job defensively, which he brings every night.

I’ll give Watson some time. The dude hasn’t played a game in almost two years and gets thrown into a game vs Xavier. He definitely had some moments where you wanted to cover your eyes, but he also did a great job defensively last night vs Blueit.

Mijovic is 5 fouls. That’s all he ever has been and will be gone after this season.

Darius George is going to be a really nice player for us. He’s forced to play a little out of position right now, but an offseason where he can put some muscle on and being allowed to play mostly the 3 position will do a lot for him. I think we could see him explode next season like Penava did this season.

You didn’t get to see much of him because I think he rolled his ankle diving out of bounds for a rebound, but Jannson Williams (#3) is also going to be a player.

We’re going to add 2 legit big men next season, along with a 6’7 wing player in Cam Brooks, and a 6’5 guard who can play positions 1-3 in Jeremy Dillon. This year was supposed to be a rebuilding year and I honestly thought it would be ugly. For us to look as good as we have this season, along with the additions, the development of so many young guys this offseason who are giving us big minutes this year, I’m EXTREMELY excited for what we could have next year.
I agree 100%

What a great game by the herd. Dan could land some big men we could dominate. Hats off to Dan and penava. That big boy is the most improved herd player i have ever seen and dan has done very well with this team.

What a great game by the herd. Dan could land some big men we could dominate. Hats off to Dan and penava. That big boy is the most improved herd player i have ever seen and dan has done very well with this team.

Levi Cook and Iran Bennettt should both help a ton next year.

Agree on Penava. Unreal the jump he's made.

Reactions: sistersville
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT