ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs Charlotte

Not much resistance early.

From what I read, Keion Davis, Tyler King, artis Johnson, and Malik Thompson are our.

Charlotte subbed 3-4 different people in and out every play that series and changed personnel sets and we did nothing defensively to adjust.

Much better job on defense that second series then special teams blocks the punt. Way to turn it around.

I know we got the 1st down on that 3rd and 1 but I am not a fan of taking the snap in shotgun formation. I wish we could run some snaps under center.

I love playing strategy of pinning the other team deep all game. Is really an exciting brand of football

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Hard to run an offense with one QB who can run and not pass and the other who throws but no threat to run

I would much rather have the QB that can throw the ball but is not much of a threat to run vs a QB that cant throw. Pennington and Leftwich were not runners and those offenses worked out pretty good. Remember Green is just a freshman and should only get better.

Let's take all 3 timeouts into the lockeroom with us. It's not like we couldn't have used those at some point when they were working our lines like poop through a goose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT