ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs Charlotte

So one of two things is occurring.
Either Cramsey is scared to call plays for IG, who should be replaced, or Cramsey isn’t calling good plays.

11 pass plays is a fricking embarrassment. That’s 1930s football. You can’t win football games like that.

We arnt running against them , they are running all over us , we cant catch a pass well we arnt calling pass plays - this is pathetic . We lose and do we not blow the East ?

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I blame Doc. What about this playcalling would allow any QB to find a rhythm

I don’t. I can blame him for the hire, I guess. Maybe I can blame him for sticking with IG.

My issues reside with the QB and OC.

If you are scared to call pass plays, then you have to change QBs. If you aren’t scared, then that’s an abomination of a scared OC calling plays. That can’t happen.

Reactions: Elkview
So we throw a pass and what happens - INT - looked more like he just tried to throw it as far as he could without trying to throw it to the actual receiver.

That 1st down by Charlotte is the game in all likelihood - we are out of time outs

No we have to wait and see what FAU does , win two and the division is theirs.

I don’t. I can blame him for the hire, I guess. Maybe I can blame him for sticking with IG.

My issues reside with the QB and OC.

If you are scared to call pass plays, then you have to change QBs. If you aren’t scared, then that’s an abomination of a scared OC calling plays. That can’t happen.
It goes beyond the OC. It sits at the top. I have seen it too much.

Doc blew his load last week against la tech. How you guys figured he’d be able to string to gold games together in a row is beyond me. And Aaron Perkins don’t bring the it was crappy weather excuse. Both teams played in the same crap. Our coach and team are a fvcking joke and no amount of sunshine pumping up docs ass is going to change that fact

Not good - tired of these types of situations and results - do not dominate CUSA a very poor weak conference as conferences go , end up in a meaningless bowl again so early in the bowl tv schedule that no one realizes the game is on except for the two teams playing.

No point in really blowing up the board with what all should and needs to be done for as long as Hamrick is the AD it will just be SSDD

Another unfortunate "pulled a Marshall " game..

There was a time when something like this would make me absolutely sick to my stomach for the entire week. Feeling like that hasn’t happened probably since we got beat at home by WKU 64-62 (or whatever the score was). The program has become so mediocre I just don’t care anymore.

Wow this is unbelievable. We can't score against one of the worst defenses in the nation? I hope we win next week but I am officially checking out of having any more emotional investment in Marshall football right now. We are at best an average team and program .

Last edited:
I’m reevaluating my financial commitment. I’m like, why am I contributing to this mess?

If I didn't like who I sit with I wouldn't buy season tickets again. Had my seats since 2011 and like them. Doc has sucked all the fun out of going to games. They're boring and we have too many games like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT