ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs. ODU

Can’t charge $45 for tickets to see a conference opponent. $35 is the usual price but I think I saw they were $45 this week.

After traveling from eastern NC to the Miami game and last week to Charlotte, I couldn’t do it again this week, especially the get up charged.

Hopefully the O line can open up some holes for the running game early instead of relying on the defense to be wore down in the 4th before the running game kicks in

It looked to me like the ODU return guy might have touched that punt. Marshall should take a closer look

Can’t charge $45 for tickets to see a conference opponent. $35 is the usual price but I think I saw they were $45 this week.

After traveling from eastern NC to the Miami game and last week to Charlotte, I couldn’t do it again this week, especially the get up charged.

That and multiple High Schools have homecoming today. The damn dances have become an all day event. That's why we aren't there.

I was listen at the start while at a soccer game and Steve talked about how many were tailgating. Must have all stayed there.

Only problem I have had with the game on ESPN is what seems like a lack of on field Mic. My picture looks great. Every now and then a blurry moment but that is due to WiFi.

My take on the first half: Defense is doing well against ODUs rush attack limiting them to 3.3 yards a carry which is no surprise as the front 7 have looked very good all year. Offense looked great on that last drive. Hopefully the offense can continue that same play in the second half and I dont see why we shouldn't be able to. This is the same ODU defense that gave up 453 yards rushing and 58 points against FAU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT