ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs Western Kentucky

Our secondary is the weakest part of the defense. If we don’t get pressure we are going to be shredded. I bet they throw 50 times tonight.

Why do we take pass rushers off the field every 3rd and long, rush 3, drop 8, and cover no one?

Reactions: ilmherdfan
I'm fine with running the ball but Legg needs to switch up the run plays. It's either A gap, B gap, or toss to the side. Come on! I do like the trickery plays. I'm beginning to sense that Litton is not getting our offense, rediculous because it's his third year

Reactions: ThunderStruck1992
I'm fine with running the ball but Legg needs to switch up the run plays. It's either A gap, B gap, or toss to the side. Come on! I do like the trickery plays. I'm beginning to sense that Litton is not getting our offense, rediculous because it's his third year

I am thinking the same thing. Our limitations on O are a direct reflection of Chase's inability to grasp it and run the O affectively.

I am thinking the same thing. Our limitations on O are a direct reflection of Chase's inability to grasp it and run the O affectively.

It's hard to run the offense effectively when you have an O line that cant protect you in the passing game and cant open up holes in the running game with your team only averaging 2+ yards a carry running the ball. Chase isnt the best QB in the country but a lot of the problems on offense are a direct reflection of the very poor offensive line play.

Steve Cotton is eat up with the Red Hawks. Maybe he is watching a different game.

It's hard to run the offense effectively when you have an O line that cant protect you in the passing game and cant open up holes in the running game with your team only averaging 2+ yards a carry running the ball. Chase isnt the best QB in the country but a lot of the problems on offense are a direct reflection of the very poor offensive line play.
What the hell are you talking about? Our OL is controlling the line of scrimmage and we are running all over them.

What the hell are you talking about? Our OL is controlling the line of scrimmage and we are running all over them.

Running all over them? We only averaged 2.6 yards a carry in the first half. That is not running the ball all over them. We also let a team that is ranked 128th in sacks 2 in the first half with several hurries. At no time would this ever be controlling the line of scrimmage. Even with the nice drive to start the second half our running game is still only averaging 3.2 yards a carry at this moment. Hopefully the offense will continue to do better in the second half.

Reactions: WV_Celt
That defensive touchdown and subsequent fumble recovery may just be enough to help us hold on for the win.

If our offense doesn’t get it in gear here we may find ourselves in a close game soon.

And we did it again. 3 runs up the middle for nothing. Let’s go for it on 4th down and overthrow the receiver.

Legg and Doc are now in there great burn the clock deal. Let the Other stand for around for 17sec then run up the middle.

So you run the ball 3 straight times to milk the clock but then decide to go for it on 4th and 8? I dont understand that call

Sad part is if You scores here they have a shot to onside kick and you just never know from then on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT