ADVERTISEMENT

Mathis Haygood

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
He is a long, rangy OLB/defensive end. He earned second-team in Georgia, and we can be assured that is accurate, since Georgia is really good at keeping track of votes. I think with some weight on him, he can be a good player for Marshall. I've heard he is a good kid with strong convictions.

@i am herdman , @mlblack16. , @MichiganHerd , what are your thoughts on #34?

Reactions: Ninegate
Uh oh. All-Hat-No-Cattle has intimidated Sluggish 72 from posting.

Thank you rifle arm.
Sure thing, buddy.

As long as he is not a mush brain
He's not a mush brain, so he should be able to stay academically eligible. The only things that we need to worry about regarding eligibility are:
1) Injuries, like if he were to miraculously have bone spurs in his heel that make him ineligible
2) Arrests, like if he were to be convicted of a felony . . . or 34. Then, again, you can be convicted of a felony . . . or 34 and still be eligible for many things, so it would come down to Coach Huff's stance on the matter.
This is clearly a political thread and should be moved to Pullman.
What? Is Mathis running for student body government or something?

He is a long, rangy OLB/defensive end. He earned second-team in Georgia, and we can be assured that is accurate, since Georgia is really good at keeping track of votes. I think with some weight on him, he can be a good player for Marshall. I've heard he is a good kid with strong convictions.

@i am herdman , @mlblack16. , @MichiganHerd , what are your thoughts on #34?

You're simply trying too hard at this point. Go back to trying to copy Ducky's posts if you're going to be this obviously bad.

Reactions: 19MU88
You're simply trying too hard at this point. Go back to trying to copy Ducky's posts if you're going to be this obviously bad.

Sean Flanagan Helmet GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Do you suppose Rifle has to wear one of those special helmets until that plate in his skull fuses?

Reactions: 19MU88
Way to try to **** it up for all us, rifle.

Last edited:
Wait to try to **** it up for all us, rifle.
ME?! What delusional world are you fvcking living in? Look at more of your fellow deplorables who are too stupid to hide their posts and too cowardly. Ever since I posted their entirely homorific looking selfies on here, they have turned into bigger pussies and babies than KY Jelly when people won't interact with his threads:

ME?! What delusional world are you fvcking living in? Look at more of your fellow deplorables who are too stupid to hide their posts and too cowardly. Ever since I posted their entirely homorific looking selfies on here, they have turned into bigger pussies and babies than KY Jelly when people won't interact with his threads:

All I did was make the statement pointing out the obvious so that I could appropriately recuse myself from the discussion I was tagged in.

BTW, careful wearing your seizure helmet too long. It's going to kill what hair you have left. You've gone from Eddie Munster to Ed Harris just in the last few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
BTW, careful wearing your seizure helmet too long. It's going to kill what hair you have left. You've gone from Eddie Munster to Ed Harris just in the last few years.
Deplorables, PLEASE do better. The humor from most of you is awful. Hell, this moron made the same joke yesterday and didn't get a response. For a board full of people who love to get one over on me, you could post a "why'd the chicken cross the road" joke at my expense, and you'll get a reaction. So if your first attempt at a joke at my expense gets nothing, it's a major hint not to try the same joke again.

ML, Jartard, and Geaux . . . the public orgy the three of you have is fine, but just because one of you looks dumb doesn't mean the two others have to join. Hold each other accountable. Don't egg each other on when one of you posts pathetic attempts at jokes.

As another poster said, the original post in this thread was a "classic." Then, you dorks have to ruin it.

Underrated
Possibly, but you may want to give it more than a half day before you go back begging for attention on it.

• Love
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT