ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Gaetz is having an interesting week

herdfan06

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 3, 2007
It is not everyday a member of congress has multiple major stories about them in the news.
1. He is thinking about resigning and working for Newsmax
2. He is under investigation by the DOJ
2a. He tweeted his family is the victim of an extortion attempt and his father is actively helping the FBI by wearing a wire
3. A man was arrested in Wyoming for threatening to kill him

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
and his father is actively helping the FBI by wearing a wire

This dipshit has never watched the Sopranos, we know what happens when its found out you wore a wire.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Wow
Reactions: herdfan06
He was on Carlson’s show last night. Quite a bizarre interview. Even Tucker said it was the weirdest interview he’s done. He brought up a an accusation about Carlson from 20 or so years ago. Ol “5 head” seemed a bit flustered.

It's amazing how many people close to or associated with Trump have been , accused of, charged, investigated, or convicted of various crimes, not to mention Trump himself, and it hasn't stopped post election.

Probably just did all this to get on TV. I didn't know who he was. Now he's famous, I guess. He seems to like it. All the pictures they have of him are smiling. Hell, I haven't smiled in years.

Not to defend Gaetz. I do agree if there were any legs to this there would be more information out there. So far there is very little or none. I'm starting to believe it may be a smear campaign.

Not to defend Gaetz. I do agree if there were any legs to this there would be more information out there. So far there is very little or none. I'm starting to believe it may be a smear campaign.

LOL. DOJ isn't going to say shit if this is going to a federal grand jury.

Given the dirtbag that is connected to Gaetz and the case....I'd put my money on something is up. Hell, ALL of it could be true...wouldn't that be something? Screwing young girls and extortion.

On a side note: what kind of man has a business card that is this feminine? And a slime ball of a man at that?

Reactions: AmeriKenny
LOL. DOJ isn't going to say shit if this is going to a federal grand jury.

Given the dirtbag that is connected to Gaetz and the case....I'd put my money on something is up. Hell, ALL of it could be true...wouldn't that be something? Screwing young girls and extortion.

I don't recall saying anything about the DOJ. TMZ would have had the goods on this by now if there was any real substance. Hell at min. the girl's name would be published and pictures somewhere.

(CNN)Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.
"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

Hahahaha. Shit, I should run for Congress, sounds like fun.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/politics/matt-gaetz-photos-women/index.html

Reactions: herdfan06
Yep Raoul,

That got him. A naked girl with a hula hoop. Must be under 18 if she has a hula hoop. I saw a girl do remarkable things with some ping pong balls once. She was definitely over 18.

BTW.. Look at your source....CNN.

WASHINGTON — A Justice Department investigation into Representative Matt Gaetz and an indicted Florida politician is focusing on their involvement with multiple women who were recruited online for sex and received cash payments, according to people close to the investigation and text messages and payment receipts reviewed by The New York Times.

Yep Raoul,

That got him. A naked girl with a hula hoop. Must be under 18 if she has a hula hoop. I saw a girl do remarkable things with some ping pong balls once. She was definitely over 18.

BTW.. Look at your source....CNN.

Are you stupid? Seriously.

Sounds like fun....a good paycheck, Congressional health care plan, watching videos of hot chicks and hula hoops.

Here's another good one...molly, whores, orgies....goddamnit, we are missing out!

The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Mr. Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men, according to two people familiar with the conversations.

In encounters during 2019 and 2020, Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg instructed the women to meet at certain times and places, often at hotels around Florida, and would tell them the amount of money they were willing to pay, according to the messages and interviews.

One person said that the men also paid in cash, sometimes withdrawn from a hotel ATM.

Some of the men and women took ecstasy, an illegal mood-alerting drug, before having sex, including Mr. Gaetz, two people familiar with the encounters said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/us/politics/matt-gaetz-justice-department.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

RAOUL DUKE FOR CONGRESS - FREAK POWER PARTY

thompson-for-sheriff2.png

Are you stupid? Seriously.

Sounds like fun....a good paycheck, Congressional health care plan, watching videos of hot chicks and hula hoops.

Here's another good one...molly, whores, orgies....goddamnit, we are missing out!

The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Mr. Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men, according to two people familiar with the conversations.

In encounters during 2019 and 2020, Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg instructed the women to meet at certain times and places, often at hotels around Florida, and would tell them the amount of money they were willing to pay, according to the messages and interviews.

One person said that the men also paid in cash, sometimes withdrawn from a hotel ATM.

Some of the men and women took ecstasy, an illegal mood-alerting drug, before having sex, including Mr. Gaetz, two people familiar with the encounters said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/us/politics/matt-gaetz-justice-department.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

RAOUL DUKE FOR CONGRESS - FREAK POWER PARTY

thompson-for-sheriff2.png

And that's the best they can come up with? Cashapp receipts to a couple of women?

Their case is dead!

I feel bad for this guy.

Isn't this what's wrong with the current generation.

All they need to know is they need to bitch and chastise somebody, They know shit about who it is, They know shit about what they did, They don't even know what Matt Gaetz looks like.

All they know is they need to bitch!

These recent generations have more info at their fingertips than any in history and do less with it.

Isn't this what's wrong with the current generation.

All they need to know is they need to bitch and chastise somebody, They know shit about who it is, They know shit about what they did, They don't even know what Matt Gaetz looks like.

All they know is they need to bitch!

These recent generations have more info at their fingertips than any in history and do less with it.
While I agree it is ridiculous people do not use the information that is readily available at their finger tips, not using it and "bitching" are two things that are nowhere close to being exclusive to the younger generations. The Baby Boomers have be among the worst when it comes obsessively reposting political nonsense on Facebook.

The Baby Boomers have be among the worst when it comes obsessively reposting political nonsense on Facebook.

At least baby boomers (a group I'm not a part of) know who they are bitching at. Those Millenials are bitching at a guy whose name is totally different, and who looks nothing like the Congressman. If they had any clue what they were actually bitching about. they would have known their mistake 5 seconds after seeing Mr. Gertz image.

At least baby boomers (a group I'm not a part of) know who they are bitching at. Those Millenials are bitching at a guy whose name is totally different, and who looks nothing like the Congressman. If they had any clue what they were actually bitching about. they would have known their mistake 5 seconds after seeing Mr. Gertz image.
So it is okay if they are bitching with factually incorrect information as long as they know what they are bitching about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT