ADVERTISEMENT

Matthew McConaughey turning into typical Hollywood Hypocrite

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Let's have gun control and such.

Yet, here are some of his movie parts.

I hate to ban We are Marshall but if he won't stop...

you can't have it both ways. Ban guns, guns are bad, yet when I make a living it is not.

Same for Mush Biden and all those polticians. Screw you as you walk around with armed security with automatic weapons and highly trained staff.

MatthewMcConaugheyguns1-640x480.jpg

He was actually pretty even keel in his speech. Most of the things he suggested like stop sensationalizing school shooters in the media and increase mental health care funding are things you’ve advocated for.
Did he mention Hollywood and thr use of guns and violence?

What did he say in 2018 and in thr past.

He has used guns in movies for over a decade

He can give up his first.

So can Pelosi

Did he mention Hollywood and thr use of guns and violence?

What did he say in 2018 and in thr past.

He has used guns in movies for over a decade

He can give up his first.

So can Pelosi
He didn’t call for others to give up their guns so why should he give them up.

I think we can all agree that there needs to be some reforms when it comes to gun laws, particularly as it relates to who and how you can purchase firearms. The divide exists in what reforms should be implemented. Both sides let their emotions cloud their judgment, keeping us at an impasse.

I think we can all agree that there needs to be some reforms when it comes to gun laws, particularly as it relates to who and how you can purchase firearms. The divide exists in what reforms should be implemented. Both sides let their emotions cloud their judgment, keeping us at an impasse.
I’m worried that we’ve reached the point in polarization where both parties benefit politically more from not giving up anything to the other side than getting together and hammering out a deal. I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I’m worried that we’ve reached the point in polarization where both parties benefit politically more from not giving up anything to the other side than getting together and hammering out a deal. I hope I’m wrong.
No shit Sherlock. That’s been the case for at least 15 years

So you’re just spewing your typical bullshit. Did you even watch what he said or just assume because Hollywood
I watched it and I don't trust him. These Democrats are after power plain and simple. Will he condemn gun violence in movies? The democrats are evil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT