ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe there will be accountability, but I doubt it

They should have had the same response they had with all the other peaceful protest occurring around the country in our neighborhoods and in our places of business.

I think the whole “I know I saved countless lives,” is a load of crap to cover his ass.

But I still think he acted appropriately. I don’t care that she was unarmed.

My issue is that if you reverse the races, and pretend she was storming a police station instead of the Capital, there’s a good chance the guy is waiting trial for murder right now.

But I don’t know what people want. Do we want to ruin this guys’ career and life just to point out some hypocrisy?

My issue is that if you reverse the races, and pretend she was storming a police station instead of the Capital, there’s a good chance the guy is waiting trial for murder right now.
Why do you think that though? What cops have gotten arrested for anything like what you’re saying?

Why do you think that though? What cops have gotten arrested for anything like what you’re saying?

For starters, the cop who had to kill the guy in the Wendy’s parking lot in Atlanta.

And in this instance, the criminal was actively and physically resisting arrest, had stolen the cops taser, and had TRIED TO TASE and incapacitate the police officer.

They threw the book at that guy.

For starters, the cop who had to kill the guy in the Wendy’s parking lot in Atlanta.

And in this instance, the criminal was actively and physically resisting arrest, had stolen the cops taser, and had TRIED TO TASE and incapacitate the police officer.

They threw the book at that guy.
Fair. I hadn’t seen that one. I went back and watched the video. I’m still not 100% sure that the shooting was the best possible choice, but it definitely didn’t come from a place of malice. Grouping it with events like Chauvin is just wrong.

FWIW, the cop was reinstated with full back pay. Still awaiting trial though; it’s been a merry go round of prosecutors as I don’t think any of them want whichever decision they make on their legacy.

Reactions: HerdFan73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT