ADVERTISEMENT

Origin of COVID

Rock98Dog

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 27, 2006
This is mainly for extra, but if you had any doubt about the origin of the 2020 plague, read the following. It’s the proposal seeking funding for the exact research to develop the exact thing that became COVID 19. It was presented to 15 different government agencies, all of which declined to fund, but that means 15 US government agencies were aware of this and said nothing when the shit hit the fan.

Fauci ended up funding it through EcoHealth Alliance and the authors of the proposal were the main culprits in leading the lab leak debunking operation, ie covering their trail.

The proposal was called DEFUSE and was pitched in 2018.

So it wasn’t China like trump and you deplorables insisted? It was actually the U.S.?

Christ, who was running the U.S. at that time?!

Actually, it was the US, more specifically, Anthony Fauci through directed funding of GOF research through EcoHealth Alliance, in direct violation of an Obama EO forbidding the the funding of GOF research with US tax dollars.

The actual work was done at the Wuhan Institute, from where the virus escaped. Fauci is a mass murderer, who actively worked to conceal his crimes, and should have to spend the rest of his life in prison.

I've heard liberals say for years it wasn't the crime it was the cover-up. Well this crime was terrible but the cover-up was indeed far worse.

I have said for quite a while "Fauci lied and people died". Fauci was complicit with the Chinese government in covering up the origins of COVID-19. China knowingly exported this to the world. Unbelievable that there are still two idiots here that are so blinded by their psychotic partisanship and TDS that are still clutching to the lies they were told...

From 2.5 years ago...

China lied - people died.
Fauci lied - people died.

I've heard liberals say for years it wasn't the crime it was the cover-up. Well this crime was terrible but the cover-up was indeed far worse.

I have said for quite a while "Fauci lied and people died". Fauci was complicit with the Chinese government in covering up the origins of COVID-19. China knowingly exported this to the world. Unbelievable that there are still two idiots here that are so blinded by their psychotic partisanship and TDS that are still clutching to the lies they were told...

From 2.5 years ago...
It’s long been known that GOF research has been farmed out as it’s not allowed in US. More than likely they are still funding it in China even after all that

This is not a president at fault issue. The POTUS cannot at a granular level have any idea WTF is going on in NIH funded labs across the globe. Be it Biden, Obama, Trump...none of them are at fault. Unfortunately you have to delegate these issues to unelected bureaucrats that are "experts." There's just not a better way than that. you hope they are good at their jobs

This is a Fauci, NIH, EcoHealth (Dr. Baric) alliance issue. They were warned about dangers of GoF and found a way around red tape.

Is it he biggest own goal/self induced worldwide injury ?ever?. There is a very strong possibilty (at this point I think plausible) that the US funded research on a man made virus that leaked out of a lab and killed millions. I don't think the leak was intentional, but the downstream impacts certainly seem self induced.

Last edited:
This is not a president at fault issue. The POTUS cannot at a granular level have any idea WTF is going on in NIH funded labs across the globes. Be it Biden, Obama, Trump...none of them are at fault
Agreed...the Village Idiot (sit down Greed, this time I'm talking about Rifle) knows this as well and is simply trying to deflect.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I don't think the leak was intentional, but the downstream impacts certainly seem self induced.

If I recall correctly China banned intra-country travel but not inter-country travel. Trump banned travel from several at-risk countries but the liberals revolted against this with (usual) charges of racism. Nancy Pelosi took to the streets of Chinatown to celebrate the Chinese New Year while doing her best imitation of this:

remain-calm.jpg

And then the narrative changed and Trump was wrong and the Nancy Pelosis of the world were concerned and correct about the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUSerg
Covid 19 is a HOAX. The intent was to gain control over people and make sure Biden defeated orange jesus in the 2020 election. The 1,000,000+ Americans that "died from it" was placebo effect

This is not a president at fault issue. The POTUS cannot at a granular level have any idea WTF is going on in NIH funded labs across the globe. Be it Biden, Obama, Trump...none of them are at fault. Unfortunately you have to delegate these issues to unelected bureaucrats that are "experts." There's just not a better way than that. you hope they are good at their jobs

This is a Fauci, NIH, EcoHealth (Dr. Baric) alliance issue. They were warned about dangers of GoF and found a way around red tape.

Is it he biggest own goal/self induced worldwide injury ?ever?. There is a very strong possibilty (at this point I think plausible) that the US funded research on a man made virus that leaked out of a lab and killed millions. I don't think the leak was intentional, but the downstream impacts certainly seem self induced.
Have you read any of Emily Kopp's reporting on Covid?

Emily Kopp's reporting on Covid

Possibly. I kind of quit paying attention recently until I looked at this thread.

The original best piece as I recall reading was in Vanity Fair and/or Propublica.

Daszak was doing some really shady stuff....and some of Fauci's testimony where he implies he barely knows Baric is laughable. Daszak was on the original "investigative team" trying to figure out how Covid started. IMagine that.

They will play word games about what "gain of function" really means....but they were screwing around with viruses in a poorly run Chinese lab with US dollars.

Possibly. I kind of quit paying attention recently until I looked at this thread.

The original best piece as I recall reading was in Vanity Fair and/or Propublica.

Daszak was doing some really shady stuff....and some of Fauci's testimony where he implies he barely knows Baric is laughable. Daszak was on the original "investigative team" trying to figure out how Covid started. IMagine that.

They will play word games about what "gain of function" really means....but they were screwing around with viruses in a poorly run Chinese lab with US dollars.

I read the Vanity Fair article when it first came out based on your recommendation. That was somewhat early in the game and was still on point for what has been coming out about Fauci and his relationships.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
So trump and all of the deplorables were wrong again? Shocker.

Something of that magnitude takes down the leader. Who was leading the U.S. at the time?
Fauci acted in secret and in direct opposition of Presidential executive orders. Holding Trump responsible is akin to holding Jamie Dimon responsible if one of his branch managers beats his wife.

Fauci acted in secret and in direct opposition of Presidential executive orders. Holding Trump responsible is akin to holding Jamie Dimon responsible if one of his branch managers beats his wife.
Horrible analogy. Fauci has quite a bit more seniority, position, and power in the U.S. than a branch manager. More, your example is something outside of the job for a branch manager. What you deplorables claim Fauci did is directly related to his job. And Trump was already in charge for four years. How does that happen under his nose after he had four years to "drain the swamp"?

Execs lose their job all of the time when a high-ranking employee does something like this.

Recently released FOIA

Reactions: mlblack16.
extremeright051.png

MBFCLow.png

• Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and an abysmal fact-check record.

The Nation is a progressive[2][4] American monthly magazine that covers political and cultural news, opinion, and analysis.

"The documents show that in the early days of the pandemic, Fauci and Collins took part in a series of e-mail exchanges and telephone calls in which several leading virologists expressed concern that SARS-CoV-2 looked potentially “engineered.”"

"After roughly a week of debate and data collection, one of the key figures involved in the deliberations characterized the focus of the group’s work as follows: “to disprove any type of lab theory.”"

“The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered,” Andersen wrote in the e-mail. “I should mention,” he added, “that after discussions earlier today, Eddie, Bob, Mike and myself all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory. But we have to look at this much more closely and there are still further analyses to be done, so those opinions could still change.”

"Farzan was “bothered by the furin site and has a hard time explaining that as an event outside the lab (though, there are possible ways in nature, but highly unlikely).” On the question of whether the virus had a natural origin or came from some sort of accidental lab release, Farrar reported that Farzan was “70:30” or “60:40” in favor of an “accidental-release” explanation and that “Bob”—an apparent reference to Robert Garry—was also surprised by the presence of a furin cleavage site in this virus. Farrar quoted Bob saying: “I just can’t figure out how this gets accomplished in nature…. t’s stunning.”"
“Surely that wouldn’t be done in a BSL-2 lab?” wrote Collins, referring to Biosafety Level 2 labs, which do not have the most stringent safety protocols.

“Wild West…” was Farrar’s response, an apparent reference to lab practices in China or possibly to the Wuhan Institute of Virology itself.

Georgetown’s Lawrence Gostin, for his part, is not optimistic, noting that the Chinese government has foreclosed the possibility of a rigorous, transparent, and independent investigation into the emergence of the virus in Wuhan.

“I think it is extraordinarily sad for humankind that we probably will never know for sure,” he said. “But I lay much of that in the hands of China.”

Sadly, the overwhelming majority of Americans did not lose a friend or family member to COVID and as such we are simply moving on from the whole pandemic due to human nature to quickly adjust.

But along with this adjustment is complacency. The further we are removed from the pandemic, the less we will care about proving the origin and holding China+Fauci responsible.

Fauci absolutely should be tried for genocide. He will ultimately go the grave with the blood of millions on his hands.

Fauci absolutely should be tried for genocide. He will ultimately go the grave with the blood of millions on his hands.

You are absolutely correct. The images of him standing stoicly with Trump...

BYSWNTIGTRHWLCD7UICWZFKT6A.jpg

while laughing after the NY nursing home deaths with Cuomo shows to me what he, and Cuomo, are made of...

8584883_120720-wabc-cuomo-fauci-laugh-img.png

The origin of covid 19 is UNKNOWN

You're a defender of Communist China, terrorists and baby killers. Why?

Because you chose the party that does it.

The most widespread coronavirus to date was discovered in Wuhan, China in November 2019, and the disease it causes is named coronavirus disease (COVID‐19).

You deny and couldn't care less about it, because it will make your party look bad.

Party before country.

You're just a bleater and a dumbass.

You're a defender of Communist China, terrorists and baby killers. Why?

Because you chose the party that does it.

The most widespread coronavirus to date was discovered in Wuhan, China in November 2019, and the disease it causes is named coronavirus disease (COVID‐19).

You deny and couldn't care less about it, because it will make your party look bad.

Party before country.

You're just a bleater and a dumbass.
The origin of covid 19 is UNKNOWN

It's so far down the list of things I'd like to know for sure that it doesn't register.
So it doesn’t matter to you that these possible scenarios exist:

1) a foreign government may be creating super viruses that they intend to unleash on the world, allowing them to conquer our country with little, or no, resistance.

2) our own government is actively seeking to develop super viruses in order to control their own citizens.

3) that some combination of our own and foreign governments may have developed a super virus responsible for more deaths than Hitler in the concentration camps and that no one will be held responsible.

You care so little about human life that you aren’t the least bit curious as to how 6 million people came to die with 10s of millions more suffering long term mental and physical trauma? How very Christian of you.

You care so little about human life that you aren’t the least bit curious as to how 6 million people came to die with 10s of millions more suffering long term mental and physical trauma? How very Christian of you.

GREED's life lacks any meaningful purpose. He's never really fit in expect with liberals, as they will gladly accept any new lemming, as long as they never question the narrative, even if/when it defies conventional wisdom.

So it doesn’t matter to you that these possible scenarios exist:

1) a foreign government may be creating super viruses that they intend to unleash on the world, allowing them to conquer our country with little, or no, resistance.

2) our own government is actively seeking to develop super viruses in order to control their own citizens.

3) that some combination of our own and foreign governments may have developed a super virus responsible for more deaths than Hitler in the concentration camps and that no one will be held responsible.

I think covid changed this country so much that it ranks up there with anything in our history. It is also one of the biggest cover ups in the history of mankind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT