ADVERTISEMENT

Lab leak most likely theory

thumb_its-a-democrat-hoax-71221818.png

Jesus Christ she needs to stop talking.

It was inevitable there would be variants. Anyone with even a layman understanding of how viruses work would know that there is a high probability a variant develops. The unpredictable thing is the effect of the variation. In general viruses will get more transmissible but less virulent as time goes, though there are exceptions.

But for her to say we didn’t foresee that there even would be variants is ridiculous.

edit: Regarding natural versus lab leak, I still don’t think we can be totally sure. It’s fine to say that you think it probably was a lab leak, but shouting down people who think it probably wasn’t (who, to be fair, were the earliest and loudest at shouting down the possibility of a lab leak) is disingenuous. If I had to bet money I would bet on lab leak, but I’m not 100% sure. Or even 80%.
I thought Kamala might have just been off message...

Jesus Christ she needs to stop talking.

It was inevitable there would be variants. Anyone with even a layman understanding of how viruses work would know that there is a high probability a variant develops. The unpredictable thing is the effect of the variation. In general viruses will get more transmissible but less virulent as time goes, though there are exceptions.

But for her to say we didn’t foresee that there even would be variants is ridiculous.

edit: Regarding natural versus lab leak, I still don’t think we can be totally sure. It’s fine to say that you think it probably was a lab leak, but shouting down people who think it probably wasn’t (who, to be fair, were the earliest and loudest at shouting down the possibility of a lab leak) is disingenuous. If I had to bet money I would bet on lab leak, but I’m not 100% sure. Or even 80%.
When asked if they need to change course in how they’re dealing with the virus, this was Kamala’s answer

When asked if they need to change course in how they’re dealing with the virus, this was Kamala’s answer

I can't decide who's the bigger fvckup, Mush Brain or his "President," the title he constantly uses for the hyena.

You dumbasses voted for both of them. What a shit show and the rest of the country sees it, no matter how much your propaganda machine lies for you

Reactions: SamSwimmer
I can't decide who's the bigger fvckup, Mush Brain or his "President," the title he constantly uses for the hyena.

You dumbasses voted for both of them. What a shit show and the rest of the country sees it, no matter how much your propaganda machine lies for you
Biden & Kamala are polling so poorly that now Hillary is creeping her way back in to possibly primary them

Reactions: mlblack16.
Sure loss then.

Biden is screwing it up by doing anything. If he would have just taken this default presidency and sat there sucking at bowling like Obama did, he would be OK. Actually doing stuff is what's turning him into a real shitty president.

We needed a real weak leader for people to ignore and go on about their business like they did with Obama. There's still hope for it if the Democrats lose big in these midterms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT