ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis player punches BGSU player following game.

I'm certain this assault was the result of systemic racism inherent in the patriarchy of the college basketball system, and is in no way a reflection on what an entitled piece of shit the sore loser Memphis player actually is as an individual and human being.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/memp...er-punching-bgsus-elissa-brett-handshake-line

I don't see people defending random acts of violence against innocent people. On the other hand, I see plenty of deplorables trying to find acts of black violence against whites to illustrate their point.

I don't see people defending random acts of violence against innocent people. On the other hand, I see plenty of deplorables trying to find acts of black violence against whites to illustrate their point.
We're kind of forced into doing so, due to our network being the only one that covers black on white violence. By proxy, we're simply an extension of our network, used solely to get the word out to the working man.

It happened in a red part of the State of Ohio. Had it happened in blue Memphis, there would have been no charge.

They should do away with the end of game forced handshake line. Kind of hypocritical to believe there is still sportsmanship in today’s climate.

Last edited:
If there were things like punches, or perhaps scissoring, I’d watch some wbb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT