ADVERTISEMENT

Men dominating women in women's sports

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Why is the left against women?

LINK:Democrat policies are crushing women

EXCERPT: "A key shot in golf croquet is the jump shot," Lightbody said. "If you’re on the boundary, you can jump over a couple of balls and get through a hoop. I can only do mid-jumps, I can’t do one from the baseline. But Jamie can. That is a huge advantage over a woman."

"Ba dop bop bop baaa I'm lovin it!" - @extragreen

Last edited:
4e6e18b5aa59fff3f69f5b43ce560067.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

EXCERPT: "A key shot in golf croquet is the jump shot," Lightbody said. "If you’re on the boundary, you can jump over a couple of balls and get through a hoop. I can only do mid-jumps, I can’t do one from the baseline. But Jamie can. That is a huge advantage over a woman."

^^^Contards are always obsessed with other people's genitals.

First day in office...

That includes, as the order makes clear, ensuring that “[c]hildren should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.”

^^^Contards are always obsessed with other people's genitals.

Yet it is the left that is obsessed. Forcing women to play, shower and bunk with "women" who have "outside" vaginas. Trying to go over a parent's rights to let children be mutilated and calling it a sex change, which is impossible.

Explain why you support this, dumbass

Reactions: mlblack16.
when someone with male genitals is competing against someone with female genitals, anybody that's not mentally instable will be.
There's a difference between disagreeing with it and being obsessed with it. See if you can figure that out.

There's a difference between disagreeing with it and being obsessed with it. See if you can figure that out.
posting about something on a forum designed for posting about such things, it makes one obsessed?

you disagree with it but you ignore it hoping it goes away?

posting about something on a forum designed for posting about such things, it makes one obsessed?
There are 6-7 threads on the front page of this forum having to do with some sort of obssession about other people's genitals. That's what makes it obsession. See if you can figure that out.
you disagree with it but you ignore it hoping it goes away?
Take it up with the conservative supreme court and denounce state's rights.

There are 6-7 threads on the front page of this forum having to do with some sort of obssession about other people's genitals. That's what makes it obsession. See if you can figure that out.

Take it up with the conservative supreme court and denounce state's rights.
it's not necessarily obession rather than drawing attention to acceptance by those who think it's okay. i understand your condescending idea of "obsession" is merely an attempt to minimize acceptance by the left, which you have no bounds when it comes to protecting their views, even when you disagree with the left's acceptance of such things with which you disagree.

Should there be any distinction made in combat sports with separate men & women’s divisions? For instance, boxing, Greco Roman wrestling, martial arts? Cause trans men are doing legit damage to biological females right now.
If you support trans men competing against biological women but think there should be an exception made for combat sports, why is that?

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
it's not necessarily obession rather than drawing attention to acceptance by those who think it's okay. i understand your condescending idea of "obsession" is merely an attempt to minimize acceptance by the left, which you have no bounds when it comes to protecting their views, even when you disagree with the left's acceptance of such things with which you disagree.
Wrong. It's simple obsession. There is mention of some sort of lgbt...on here nearly EVERY single day by conservatives. You're OBSESSED with other people's genitals. Fact.

Wrong. It's simple obsession. There is mention of some sort of lgbt...on here nearly EVERY single day by conservatives. You're OBSESSED with other people's genitals. Fact.
i am obsessed with female genitalia, so there's that. while i'm not obsessed with mentally deranged men claiming to be female and competing against women in women's sports, it is definitely a concern, and one which awareness should be brought to, even when cowards bury their head in the sand in hopes it goes away.

Not an obsession. Just showing the widespread nonsense, that continues to spread with your support by you votes.

You just don't like seeing what your voting history is doing. Sucks to see what your votes are doing, doesn't it?

Dumbass.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Should there be any distinction made in combat sports with separate men & women’s divisions? For instance, boxing, Greco Roman wrestling, martial arts? Cause trans men are doing legit damage to biological females right now.
If you support trans men competing against biological women but think there should be an exception made for combat sports, why is that?
It should go by birth gender for all sports. This is a bad fight that’s been picked.

i am obsessed with female genitalia, so there's that. while i'm not obsessed with mentally deranged men claiming to be female and competing against women in women's sports, it is definitely a concern, and one which awareness should be brought to, even when cowards bury their head in the sand in hopes it goes away.

Not an obsession. Just showing the widespread nonsense, that continues to spread with your support by you votes.

You just don't like seeing what your voting history is doing. Sucks to see what your votes are doing, doesn't it?

Dumbass.

I would rephrase it as biological gender, but I agree...If that's what you mean.
Yes that’s what I mean. With the (should be) obvious stipulation that if you’re on the gear as part of your transition you can’t compete, the same as anyone else on the gear can’t compete.

I do feel bad for trans athletes, especially in like high school where you’re not going to have the options you will later in life to find competitions and what not specifically for trans people. But it just doesn’t work to have biological males competing against biological females.

Edit: I’ve caught tremendous amounts of shit from liberal forums for this view, too. They’re off the reservation on this one. I’ve had to argue with people who tell me men and women have no competitive differences at the same weight. It’s insane.

Reactions: riflearm2 and 30CAT
I need someone, possibly @riflearm2, or anyone else who is familiar with Title IX to answer this. Say Marshall were to give a scholarship to a female kicker. I don't believe it's a one-for-one scholarship rule. Meaning, that football scholys traditionally go males & various women's sports get scholys to balance out the numbers. But if the football team were to give five scholy to women, would that negate the need to give equal scholys in other women's programs since women are getting them on the gridiron?

Democrats don’t care about Title IX. They are dumping all over it 💩

I need someone, possibly @riflearm2, or anyone else who is familiar with Title IX to answer this. Say Marshall were to give a scholarship to a female kicker. I don't believe it's a one-for-one scholarship rule. Meaning, that football scholys traditionally go males & various women's sports get scholys to balance out the numbers. But if the football team were to give five scholy to women, would that negate the need to give equal scholys in other women's programs since women are getting them on the gridiron?
The scholarship numbers or amounts do not have to be equal, so I don't think your scenarios would have much of an impact/change.

The scholarship numbers or amounts do not have to be equal, so I don't think your scenarios would have much of an impact/change.
This is just me doing a thought exercise (which is being taken to an extreme level.) What if 3/4 of the football team just declared themselves women? Would that ratio allow colleges to shutter women's teams that don't make (or cost) the school money?

Not saying this is what wvu should do considering all their budget issues, but just throwing it out there.

This is just me doing a thought exercise (which is being taken to an extreme level.) What if 3/4 of the football team just declared themselves women? Would that ratio allow colleges to shutter women's teams that don't make (or cost) the school money?

Not saying this is what wvu should do considering all their budget issues, but just throwing it out there.

Because there is no female equivalent for football (which generally has the largest number of scholarships) other men's sports are unduly punished by Title IX. For instance:

D1 tennis 243 to 311 teams
D1 swimming 137 to 200 teams
D1 soccer 211 to 347 teams

Because there is no female equivalent for football (which generally has the largest number of scholarships) other men's sports are unduly punished by Title IX. For instance:

D1 tennis 243 to 311 teams
D1 swimming 137 to 200 teams
D1 soccer 211 to 347 teams
If 3/4 of the football team on scholys declared themselves women though, wouldn't that balance out the need for the schools to have other women's programs that help meet that imbalance of male scholys that football teams create?

I've played tennis against 6 ft women and against 6 ft men. I can rally with with women all day but not so with the men. They hit the ball so much harder with much more spin, much like a pitcher that throws a "heavy" pitch in baseball.

Now think of the difference in striking speed and force in combat sports...

I remember a few years back many were saying Serena Williams could compete with the men all the while ignoring reality...

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sistersedit

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[63] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[64][63] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[65] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[63] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance." He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[66] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much more easily and put spin on the ball that female players could not handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[63]

Venus-Williams-Braasch-and-Serena-Williams-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
If 3/4 of the football team on scholys declared themselves women though, wouldn't that balance out the need for the schools to have other women's programs that help meet that imbalance of male scholys that football teams create?

Exactly. But at that point the lunacy of the left on this matter would somehow get "religion" in order to save the disparity they have created in the other sports.

As I began Jr High shop class and home ec were gender specific and I don't remember there ever being an issue with it. However it was mandated around that time those classes had to be coed. I remember our Vice-Principal stopping me and a couple buddies in the hall at the beginning of the school year with a revised schedule. I actually had both shop and home ec in 8th grade.

Interestingly my home ec teacher and her husband survived this fire that year. When you're a kid you don't really grasp the magnitude of what had happened.

I've played tennis against 6 ft women and against 6 ft men. I can rally with with women all day but not so with the men. They hit the ball so much harder with much more spin, much like a pitcher that throws a "heavy" pitch in baseball.

Now think of the difference in striking speed and force in combat sports...

I remember a few years back many were saying Serena Williams could compete with the men all the while ignoring reality...

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sistersedit

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[63] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[64][63] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[65] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[63] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance." He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[66] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much more easily and put spin on the ball that female players could not handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[63]

Venus-Williams-Braasch-and-Serena-Williams-1024x576.jpg

During an NPR interview, McEnroe was being hyperbolic putting Williams at 700. However, read the interviewer’s questions. It’s insane to think she’s truly the best in the world, regardless of sex.

ULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, BYLINE: Some wouldn't qualify it. Some would say she's the best player in the world. Why qualify it?

JOHN MCENROE: Oh, she's not - you mean the best player in the world, period?

GARCIA-NAVARRO: Yeah - best tennis player in the world - you know, why say female player?

MCENROE: Well, because if she was - if she played the men's circuit, she'd be, like, 700 in the world.

McEnroe was 100% right not to cave to mob mentality & refused to apologize for being honest.

Reactions: KyMUfan
During an NPR interview, McEnroe was being hyperbolic putting Williams at 700. However, read the interviewer’s questions. It’s insane to think she’s truly the best in the world, regardless of sex.

ULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, BYLINE: Some wouldn't qualify it. Some would say she's the best player in the world. Why qualify it?

JOHN MCENROE: Oh, she's not - you mean the best player in the world, period?

GARCIA-NAVARRO: Yeah - best tennis player in the world - you know, why say female player?

MCENROE: Well, because if she was - if she played the men's circuit, she'd be, like, 700 in the world.

McEnroe was 100% right not to cave to mob mentality & refused to apologize for being honest.

I had forgotten about that interview. Martina Navratilova has said pretty much the same drawing the ire of those on the left...

What's your thoughts on men dominating women's sports
Both times that it happened seemed to cause a far bigger ruckus than what it needed to be.

and your tribe making it happen?
I'll make a deal with you deplorables: When you prove that you care about women's health and well-being by 1) Allowing women to receive medically necessary abortions in places like Texas (ain't happening now since doctors are scared of prosecution) 2) allowing maternity leave on par with the most modernized countries in the world 3) allowing universal healthcare so that women and their babies can be assured of quality medical help (we are closer to Kazakhstan, Curacao, and Lebanon than we are to Finland, Norway, Japan, and Iceland) 4) allowing common sense gun legislation to help protect all of the women murdered by ex-partners and mass shooters . . . then I will give a shit about the rare issue we have of biological males competing against women.

Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT