ADVERTISEMENT

Men dominating women in women's sports

Both times that it happened seemed to cause a far bigger ruckus than what it needed to be.

I'll make a deal with you deplorables: When you prove that you care about women's health and well-being by 1) Allowing women to receive medically necessary abortions in places like Texas (ain't happening now since doctors are scared of prosecution) 2) allowing maternity leave on par with the most modernized countries in the world 3) allowing universal healthcare so that women and their babies can be assured of quality medical help (we are closer to Kazakhstan, Curacao, and Lebanon than we are to Finland, Norway, Japan, and Iceland) 4) allowing common sense gun legislation to help protect all of the women murdered by ex-partners and mass shooters . . . then I will give a shit about the rare issue we have of biological males competing against women.
Ok, no deal.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
Both times that it happened seemed to cause a far bigger ruckus than what it needed to be.

I'll make a deal with you deplorables: When you prove that you care about women's health and well-being by 1) Allowing women to receive medically necessary abortions in places like Texas (ain't happening now since doctors are scared of prosecution)

Being a person of faith, I disagree with abortions and therefore won't vote in favor of them. Never will. I also disagree with the death penalty, regardless of the circumstances. However, I'll obey the law of the land.

2) allowing maternity leave on par with the most modernized countries in the world

8 weeks isn't enough?

3) allowing universal healthcare so that women and their babies can be assured of quality medical help (we are closer to Kazakhstan, Curacao, and Lebanon than we are to Finland, Norway, Japan, and Iceland)

This is America. If all of these other countries are so great, move there.

4) allowing common sense gun legislation to help protect all of the women murdered by ex-partners and mass shooters . . . then I will give a shit about the rare issue we have of biological males competing against women.

If you don't like our Constitutional rights, leave our country. We don't enforce the laws already on the books. When we enforce those, maybe we can talk about making more laws.

Now. If YOU truly cared about men, women AND children in our country, maybe you should start endorsing candidates who will secure our borders and make America first.

Stop being an extragree...er.....I mean a bleater.

Being a person of faith
minions-that-look.gif

You’ve sacrificed the sanctity of women’s croquet just to get one over on pregnant ladies!
No...the court kicked it backed to the states. I am not a resident of Texas. Women can still get abortions if they choose to do so.

Second, the radical left who support men competing against women and girls are either sick, twisted, and perhaps don't even care about women or girls. Maybe three just care about their agenda. What man thinks it is ok for men to dress in women's locker rooms? Or men using a girl's facilities?

Some od these can't even show morality anymore. That has nothing to do with whether a woman in Texas can abort at 13 weeks or 17 weeks. Men shouldn't be competing against women and sharing locker rooms.

It's not that men are competing against women, per se, that's the issue - it's the blatant level of dishonesty the left expects you to play along with that's so infuriating.

The Lizzo analogy is a great example. Is Lizzo beautiful? The left says she is & there's something wrong with you if you say anything otherwise. However, tell the same leftist they're beautiful exactly like Lizzo (& say it with a completely straight face) & watch the reaction.

It's not that men are competing against women, per se, that's the issue - it's the blatant level of dishonesty the left expects you to play along with that's so infuriating.

The Lizzo analogy is a great example. Is Lizzo beautiful? The left says she is & there's something wrong with you if you say anything otherwise. However, tell the same leftist they're beautiful exactly like Lizzo (& say it with a completely straight face) & watch the reaction.

Exactly. Men winning women's beauty pageants, men winning "woman of the year" and prominent Democrats refusing to define a woman.

They constantly preached "follow the science" but neglected to tell us "only when it fits our agenda."

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country.

Beauty is subjective so I guess if that’s a great analogy you are saying that gender is subjective?

Are you saying Lizzo is beautiful?
Well just because something is subjective doesn’t mean all examples are open to interpretation.

For example, “is it cold outside?” is subjective. My in laws would call 68 cold. Someone from Minnesota in December wouldn’t. But we’d all agree the surface of the sun wasn’t.

In that analogy the cold is the beauty, and Lizzo is the surface of the sun.

Cons have blamed abortion on liberals from the beginning, and now they're blaming lgbtq rights on liberals, all while conservative appointed judges have ruled for both.

How do you come to thar conclusion? Or are you just lying?

You support it, undeniably, with your voting choices.

Dumbass.
You pervert truth, logic, and common sense on this board daily. It's likely a projection from your personal life as well.

You lying idiot.

Greed wishes he could have coached boys playing in the girl's softball league. Would have celebrated his runner up trophy.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT