ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I think when Yags gets back we are all going to end up in trouble with coach and his mini me regime. Things are going to get really interesting. Yags will be back. Rox will be back soon. Old Sweeny is walking around with his chest puffed out talking smack because Yags is on temp ban. I have been bitching more than normal and looks like you found a good batch of skunk weed recently.

Going to be some good times. Election coming up as well. Football season might even fit in there somewhere.

If Coach did this on purpose I give him credit because this thing is going to be a donnybrook. Hell, even old greed might fit in the game plan somewhere.

I've noticed several peacocks spreading their feathers over on the other forum.

I'm not sure how long Yagi has left, but some seem to be counting down the days. Anybody know the official day coach removes the chains?

As for this board, I'm not thrilled with this secret stuff going on, but I'm going to give it a chance.

Hope Walden comes back, but I'm scared he might no longer be with us. Maybe he's just waiting for somebody like Pocahontas to get elected.

With climate change and I know by what my eyes have seen, the weed is growing like crazy. I'm talking 12 footers at the end of July. It's because it's hot now like it was in California and Hawaii and it hasn't rained much. With less water the roots of the plant really tear through the soil looking for water. Of course they get miracle grow every 14 days. I'm talking 17 footers by September 30th. Break out the fishing line. Gotta tie them at the top and lower the plant. Eyes in the skies but no more than 3 in one spot. Get caught with 3 it's the same as jaywalking. Ever wonder why some buds are curled.Because of pulling the plant down to keep them less visable. Going to be one of our best medicines ever. Might even get a cure for cancer from the sacred weed. It sure helps those with cancer. It will take a chainsaw to cut them down. Finally using the chain saw for something other than what we do with them deerhunting.

Ok YAGs does have issues but I have got to say this us pretty good. The issues?? Not so much

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT