ADVERTISEMENT

Military Appeeciation Day, not really...

Herd Insider

Green Buffalo
Dec 29, 2013
Yesterday was military appreciation day. I'm sure if you are a vet. you could go to a website and type in a code that you had to find buried in a website and with valid ID get $5 off your admission. Stupid! All active and veterans should have been allowed in free with valid ID and those accompanying them 50% off their tics, then there would have been a nice crowd and a lot more veterans attending! Just one example of stupidity at Marshall. Before I forget, as I saw the veterans line the players' entrance to the field, I feverishly tried to text Hamrick and Doc to tell the team to do something I knew was not about to happen.... divide into two lines and shake the hands of the veterans for their service to our Country, as they took the field. It would have a taken two extra minutes to do do. It didn't happen, I'm sure the AD and HC are reading the text this AM and are thinking first, mind my own business , and second, "Wow, that was a really great idea!" Next year.... Keep it classy Marshall, keep it classy....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT