ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota Vikings OL Coach Fired For Not Taking Vaccine

wvkeeper(HN)

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Muswell Hillbilly
I'm not overly concerned about "how this looks", or whatever, but firing people for not taking the vaccine is a bad road to go down in regards to civil liberties...even worse imo is the vitriolic responses in tweet threads. Reaction portends something not good civilizationally.

Rich enough that he didn't care about that job to do what it took to keep it.

I don't want the damn shot, but if they threaten to fire me I'll get it. It's nothing. Water in a tube. I'll take it. Hell, I've been taking water pills and alli diet pills anyway so I'm just ****ing around with shit. Might as well give this thing a try. If they had it in a Wal Mart brand pill form for cheap, I'd probably take it just to take it.

Guy is probably a lot smarter than the rest of us. Living up there in Minneapolis with all the Muslims and all. George Costanza would have probably pulled something like this off as well. Sounds like something I may try to pull off if they require shots. I had one, but I'll lie and say I didn't. Just let them know I refuse a shot and get fired, and then collect a check from the government until social security kicks in. I've wasted more than 40 years of my life working now, and see people my age that have seldom if ever worked, and they're kicking back on a porch up a WV holler, and they're happy as they can be. Me, I'm setting the alarm for 5 a.m. every morning, and have to put up with a bunch of people I can't stand.

I would sue them immediately. The vaccine is not FDA approved yet. Some rumors are in September. But it is not now.

I would sue them for millions

Hell, he probably just got tired of watching Kirk Cousins overpaid mediocrity.

Can't say I blame him. He'll get another job somewhere else if he's worth a shit.

I would sue them immediately. The vaccine is not FDA approved yet. Some rumors are in September. But it is not now.

I would sue them for millions

Based on what? He wasn’t fired for a federally protected reason. If it’s not a breach of his contract for some reason, what grounds would he have to stand on?

The NFL just came out and announced that any game that gets delayed because of COVID and can’t be rescheduled will be a forfeit.

There’s too much money on the line for these teams to risk that because one unvaccinated dude gets infected and exposes the largest position group on the team.

I’m all for an individual’s right to pass on being vaccinated. I’m also all for a private organization’s right to determine if they want to employ those people.

Based on what? He wasn’t fired for a federally protected reason. If it’s not a breach of his contract for some reason, what grounds would he have to stand on?

The NFL just came out and announced that any game that gets delayed because of COVID and can’t be rescheduled will be a forfeit.

There’s too much money on the line for these teams to risk that because one unvaccinated dude gets infected and exposes the largest position group on the team.

I’m all for an individual’s right to pass on being vaccinated. I’m also all for a private organization’s right to determine if they want to employ those people.
First of all it is short sighted to fire someone over not taking a vaccine for a disease that has a 99.8% mortality rate and what real problems are out there at this point . My guess is they used this as an excuse.

Two, the vaccine is experimental and they are not his doctor.

I would sue their ass, embarrass them, and put another spike in the NFL dumb shit they do lately.

They are worried about a vaccine and covered up brain injuries for years.

I would sue their ass and go on PR rampage.

First of all it is short sighted to fire someone over not taking a vaccine for a disease that has a 99.8% mortality rate and what real problems are out there at this point . My guess is they used this as an excuse.

Two, the vaccine is experimental and they are not his doctor.

I would sue their ass, embarrass them, and put another spike in the NFL dumb shit they do lately.

They are worried about a vaccine and covered up brain injuries for years.

I would sue their ass and go on PR rampage.

What would the PR be if they lost a home game or a playoff spot because of a forfeit due to COVID protocols ?

An experimental vaccine that’s not been approved isn’t a medical reason?
Authorization for emergency use does not equal experimental. So no. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Maybe, but I would sure their ass
Would you also take all your money and light it on fire?
My guess is they used this as an excuse.
LOL, teams do not need an excuse to fire a coach.
Two, the vaccine is experimental
I also award you no points, God, your soul, etc.

Authorization for emergency use does not equal experimental. So no. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Would you also take all your money and light it on fire?

LOL, teams do not need an excuse to fire a coach.

I also award you no points, God, your soul, etc.
you could do whatever you want, but if they fired me , I would sue their ass.

It's the bigger picture stuff that bothers me here. You can whine and piss and moan about "slippery slope", but this kind of thing is tip of the iceberg.

^^^^Irony is thick coming from a woman who wants to determine what other women can do with their own body.

Reactions: riflearm2
No I don't and I've told you that many times. I support a woman's right to choose. It's called freedom. You should read up on it.
Says the guy that is for lockdowns, mandatory mask mandates, mandatory vaccines, and vast govt control.

It's called murder.
I'm willing to make abortion illegal except for rape and life threatening medical conditions of the woman if you're willing to make the father 100% pay for and keep the child 24/7. Ready, set, go....

I'm willing to make abortion illegal except for rape and life threatening medical conditions of the woman if you're willing to make the father 100% pay for and keep the child 24/7. Ready, set, go....
I'm all for forcibly making the father take responsibility. This includes indentured servitude to the state to help offset the costs of raising said child. Now, what are you gonna tell YHWH when He asks why you supported murdering His image bearing children?

That's not what I said pipe dreamer. I said if you're willing to make the father pay 100% for AND keep the child 24/7.

The father's closest next of kin
Listen mental midget, the woman bears just as much responsibility as the man (barring sexual assault) for her condition. Therefore she has to suck it up and deal with the consequences of uncrossing her legs. So your entire premise if built on a foundation of sand which for you is par for the course.

The thing about it is though, abortion is not going away.

It's like guns, God, gays, hick culture, hip hop culture, racism, sexism, anything else everybody bitches about.

If you want an abortion, you can have an abortion. And always will be able to. Hell, if a woman wants one bad enough she'll just punch herself in the stomach until it happens.

Listen mental midget, the woman bears just as much responsibility as the man (barring sexual assault) for her condition. Therefore she has to suck it up and deal with the consequences of uncrossing her legs. So your entire premise if built on a foundation of sand which for you is par for the course.
Summary: pipe dreamer is ok if women have to bear the brunt of an unwanted pregnancy but not men. How are you going to explain that to Jesus?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT