ADVERTISEMENT

Minors Can Mutilate Their Bodies and Have Abortions...But No McDonald's

Crazy.

I can still remember having to get the guidance counselor in middle school to sign off on me doing restaurant job at age 14.

Aside - a good heuristic for asian restaurants is if you see lots of kids in there in and out of the kitchen or milling around you know for sure the food will be great.

Crazy.

I can still remember having to get the guidance counselor in middle school to sign off on me doing restaurant job at age 14.

Aside - a good heuristic for asian restaurants is if you see lots of kids in there in and out of the kitchen or milling around you know for sure the food will be great.
Also if you see a bunch of Asian people eating there.

About 10 years ago the owner of a local Asian restaurant was charged with illegally harvesting a deer. Someone had just hit it with their car and killed it. He saw it laying there, got out, threw it in the trunk and took it to the restaurant. Apparently someone saw him do this and alerted F&W. When they went to the restaurant to ask him about it, he took them in the back where he had been in the midst of butchering the carcass. He was going to serve the roadkill deer to his unknowing customers.🤮

Edit: it was apparently the health inspector, not F&W that was alerted. Also, the owner claimed he and his family were going to eat it, and he did not intend to serve it to his customers. 🤣

True, if you see them, then the meat is legit.
My now deceased wife actually saw the Chinese in a Chinese restaurant chop a big ole rat to death . Skinned and ate it themselves back in the kitchen. Do not believe they served any rats because they liked to eat them too much themselves. This was in Lexington , Ky.

• Wow
Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT