ADVERTISEMENT

Miss West Virginia

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
This just about sums up the best of West Virginia.

Free STD of your choice. I think this is what Cousin Eddie’s daughter grew up to be.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
I have to ask again, because it clearly isn’t defensive or empathy related, why the hatred toward Huntington and WV?

You seem to take every shot you can, and mostly they aren’t provoked.

BTW, that girl definitely looks Southern California

I have to ask again, because it clearly isn’t defensive or empathy related, why the hatred toward Huntington and WV?

You seem to take every shot you can, and mostly they aren’t provoked.

BTW, that girl definitely looks Southern California
He's gotten worse ever since discovering that New York is also considered part of Appalachia.

He's basically in a state of "hillbilly denial," if you will.

True story, just ask @i am herdman he's the one who discovered this.

He's gotten worse ever since discovering that New York is also considered part of Appalachia.

He's basically in a state of "hillbilly denial," if you will.

True story, just ask @i am herdman he's the one who discovered this.

Correct. He is like some family members who would buy a Cadillac and try to e sophisticated when they went into town as they called it. That meant going to Huntington. They were hillbilly but that waa their way of showing sophistication. All their money in a used Caddy. Driving like a king down 3rd Avenue.

rifles outlets are his gold chain and rompers.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I would hit it. For certain.

You want to mate with a real woman from WV, or one of those Ms. California types who were the first trannie to be crowned? Guess it would depend on whether you were only looking for a blowjob, so maybe that comes into play here.

@WV-FAN

Is blowjob one word or two? Or, is a hyphen in play here?

I would hit it. For certain.

You want to mate with a real woman from WV, or one of those Ms. California types who were the first trannie to be crowned? Guess it would depend on whether you were only looking for a blowjob, so maybe that comes into play here.

@WV-FAN

Is blowjob one word or two? Or, is a hyphen in play here?
depends on how one identifies. if they're one of those "i identify as 'insert favorite gender buzzword here'", it's two words. if one doesn't identify as anything and you have XX chromosomes, knowing damn well what they are, it's one word.

a hyphen comes into play for the XY brand that knows they're XY but still likes to give a blow-job.

I like them. Greed told me not to lie. That chick is hot and I like her artwork. I would roll around with her .
No. I plainly stated you're a liar, oath breaker, idiot, and now you've completed the cycle...you'd cheat on your wife (almost sure already have). You have become trump. Only uglier.

Are those real tattoos or did she let her seven kids from different fathers draw on her with a Sharpie?

No. I plainly stated you're a liar, oath breaker, idiot, and now you've completed the cycle...you'd cheat on your wife (almost sure already have). You have become trump. Only uglier.
Haven't cheated on anybody.

DpO_ezrX4AAJn6b.jpg

Haven't cheated on anybody.
There's no limits to the vile things an oath breaker has done, or will do. You lie daily. You present conspiracy theories as fact. You support and defend a lying oath breaker that lies more than you do (barely), incited an insurrection, and attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election. And despite ALL that you will vote for him again if he's on the ticket. If you'll do that^^^you will likely cheat on your wife. Does she know??

There's no limits to the vile things an oath breaker has done, or will do. You lie daily. You present conspiracy theories as fact. You support and defend a lying oath breaker that lies more than you do (barely), incited an insurrection, and attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election. And despite ALL that you will vote for him again if he's on the ticket. If you'll do that^^^you will likely cheat on your wife. Does she know??
Yes. She will vote for Trumo also.

And if I see a hot woman she knows I am human. Then I get worked up a lay some pipe. It works to her benefit.

You don't look at women and go dangggg that us some nice tang? Are you human?

@i am herdman Question: Isn't someone that divorces their wife an oathbreaker and liar? I mean they make a vow before God and man to love, cherish, and honor their spouse "until death do they part," right? So divorcing that person would make someone a liar and oathbreaker, correct? Asking for a friend.

That's 2 idiots in the household. Hopefully she doesn't lie.

Show your wife these quotes, let us know how she feels about them...
Just did and showed her the chick's picture. I said rank her body. She said 9 but thr tattoos take away from her but she is pretty.

The quotes response. Human nature and she knows I stand no shot. You can think whatever and laughed.

We have a good relationship

@i am herdman Question: Isn't someone that divorces their wife an oathbreaker and liar? I mean they make a vow before God and man to love, cherish, and honor their spouse "until death do they part," right? So divorcing that person would make someone a liar and oathbreaker, correct? Asking for a friend.
Yes that is a vow before God. From what I am told a serious vow.

If remember correctly at my church I grew up in that you couldn't be a preacher or a deacon if you were divorced.

Is your friend Linda or the Cuck? Or the bull?

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Just did and showed her the chick's picture. I said rank her body. She said 9 but thr tattoos take away from her but she is pretty.

The quotes response. Human nature and she knows I stand no shot. You can think whatever and laughed.

We have a good relationship
And you expect people to believe you. I don't.

Thing is, the women in the Appalachian region of New York look the same way, probably even worse. There's a reason why rifle decided to go to school in WV and be murox's wing man.
Rifle felt at home in Huntington since he’s Appalachian American.

I was up rifles way Before and went into a local donut shop. They had NRA posters on the wall. Very Appalachian.

Edit* theres also a NASCAR track not to terribly far from Rifles hometown

Did Trump get charged with inciting an insurrection? I haven’t kept up the way I should.

I'm surprised nobody has brought up Press Virginia. What about her?

This just about sums up the best of West Virginia.

Free STD of your choice. I think this is what Cousin Eddie’s daughter grew up to be.

As much as I hate bringing protection into the bedroom, with her you’d need a knife & mirror on your side of the mattress in case you roll over in your sleep, you can still keep an eye on her crazy ass

I was thinking more of the meme with the player from that small school that knocked them out of the brackets.

It was a pic of the player flexing and the caption said something like, "Press Virginia?" "Never heard of her"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT