ADVERTISEMENT

More attrition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when you have to get out the legal dictionary to scroll through Herd Nation.

The implied accusation here is totally baseless and incorrect. The only verifiable fact mentioned is that the AD did try to keep the player's name out of the press as long as possible - AT THE REQUEST OF THE PARENTS. If there was heroin "on the ground nearby," which I have never heard a reliable source confirm, then it had nothing to do with the incident. It was investigated. Discipline, if necessary at all, was handled in-house. The truth was addressed. It just wasn't shared with the public.
I am sure he was out on his way to study early and help a nun across the street. I mean it can happen. I know I was walking around at O dark 30 the other day and looked down and saw a heroin bag and heard gun shots.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Nobody made that accusation. What was stated was that suspected heroin was found near the shooting, that the athletic department didn't exactly play the Lang situation in a respectable manner, and because of that (and a million other things), Marshall fans can't trust the decisions and expect any objectivity inside Shewey.

Now, go back to trying to turn this discussion into being about me instead of the subject.

I don't have to flatter myself. I have you here to do that. You're the guy who admitted yesterday on another board that you go around Googling my name.

Are you and Fever the only in this thread who Google me? Hell, Fever went to a dozen school websites looking for me just a week after he claimed he couldn't care less about me. Stalkers.
I've never said I googled your name, don't flatter yourself
Why don't you do all us a favor and post a link to your current employment so everyone can see your vast qualifications. TIA

Reactions: Herd Fever
Have to admit, I would probably Google your name, but I made the mistake of not writing down your personal information after a moderator posted it.

But according to him, since he didn't get my name from the Rivals database, it doesn't violate the terms and conditions of the board or his own warning about personal information that he posted just days earlier. That means we can all talk about your

I've never said I googled your name, don't flatter yourself

So, you're telling me that one Marshall message board has a user by the name of "S1uggo" who recently made a comment about trying to find my employment while this message board has somebody by the name of "sluggo72" who recently made a similar statement within a day of the other guy, but they aren't the same person? Sure, princess. Keep lyin'.

But according to him, since he didn't get my name from the Rivals database, it doesn't violate the terms and conditions of the board or his own warning about personal information that he posted just days earlier. That means we can all talk about your

So, you're telling me that one Marshall message board has a user by the name of "S1uggo" who recently made a comment about trying to find my employment while this message board has somebody by the name of "sluggo72" who recently made a similar statement within a day of the other guy, but they aren't the same person? Sure, princess. Keep lyin'.
Can you not read? I said I never googled your name I am a DuckDuckGo.com guy. So why don't you post a link?

Can you not read? I said I never googled your name I am a DuckDuckGo.com guy. So why don't you post a link?

So, how would you know what does or doesn't show up when you Google my name? Yesterday, you wrote "besides when you google his name, he doesn't show up being employed." Either you Googled my name or else somebody else did and told you about it, which is just as strange.

Now, tell us again about how you never Googled my name only to have stated on another board yesterday (one I hadn't posted on in a month) otherwise, liar.

So, how would you know what does or doesn't show up when you Google my name? Yesterday, you wrote "besides when you google his name, he doesn't show up being employed." Either you Googled my name or else somebody else did and told you about it, which is just as strange.

Now, tell us again about how you never Googled my name only to have stated on another board yesterday (one I hadn't posted on in a month) otherwise, liar.

slip of the tung my man!! As I mentioned I use DuckDuckGo.com, most likely you've never used it. So why don't just provide the link seeing how you don't have to work and have enough money to last the rest of your life??

Crazy. "Unemployed," yet I just bought a BMW i8 two weeks ago. I almost went with the Aston Martin Rapide S they had, but I decided to be thrifty and go with the i8 and use the difference in money to get a BMW X5 as soon as they get one in that I want. Two nights ago, I popped a tire on the i8, and nobody carries those tires around here, so I have to wait five days and pay $500 to get it. I'll be lucky if I have this car through November, as I will either kill myself in it or wreck it.

I've been employed at an FBS since January. Of course, it isn't like I need it, as my life has been far more successful than yours in that I never have to work again and could still lead a far better life than yours.

But, why must so many discussions turn threads into being about me when the topic has nothing to do with me? Why would @Josh Stowers be allowed to stay on board when he supports things like that? Besides being a dork, the guy is allowed to threaten posters, suspend them and then do the exact same thing to them that he suspended them for, lie, and drive Marshall fans away with his constant excuse making. I mentioned months ago that the clown is bad for the brand of this board, and he continues to act like an idiot and drive away paying customers.

No, you didn't. You claimed that there were problems with 'licious' "implied accusations." Which of his accusations are false (assuming you only have a problem with those which are false, as if they were true, you shouldn't have an issue with them)?

1) The player was shot. That "implied accusation" is hard to deny.
2) There was suspected heroin reported to be nearby (he didn't make an accusation, but simply restated the police report). That "implied accusation" is hard to deny.
3) The AD put forth great effort from hiding the player's name. You have admitted as much, so that "implied accusation" is hard to deny.
4) The AD put less effort into disciplining the player or addressing what actually happened than he did trying to hide the player's identity . . . so, that "implied accusation" is what you have the issue with? It is quite true. The AD, as you admitted, put forth a strong effort to hide the player's name from the public, yet never addressed the truth to the public. Did he put more effort into trying to hide the name than he did trying to find out the truth? We don't know. Based on how a recent Marshall player was named in a federal indictment, admitted to his involvement in a heroin ring to the FBI (I believe it was the FBI), then still played for Marshall after admitting his role, it isn't a stretch of an accusation made by Herdalicious.

The police report has quite a bit of info in it:

player out early in the morning; player shot; suspected heroin and a stolen gun found nearby; player uncooperative with police at the scene, then later uncooperative again during their investigation at the hospital. The AD then tried hiding the player's name. The parents were so worried about their son's name being leaked that they called the AD, who went along with their plan, yet nobody thought it would be best for the player to be cooperative with the police? That sure is interesting.

this guy has something to prove!

I remember when I was a teenager and judged success by what cars people drove.

Reactions: Herd Fever
slip of the tung my man!!

Tung? Really? That attempt clears up a lot.

The point wasn't whether you used Google or another search function. The original point was that you used an internet search engine (regardless if Google or duckduck) to try and find out information about me, which you admitted to doing on a board which I hadn't posted on in a month. When I called you out for that, you said that I shouldn't flatter myself and that you hadn't Googled me. In fact, not only did you admit to Googling me last night, but even if you used another search function, the point remains the same: you're a stalker who tried finding out info about me on a board (herdfans) that I hadn't posted on in a month.

You and Fever should trade notes.

So why don't just provide the link seeing how you don't have to work and have enough money to last the rest of your life??

Those things don't even relate. Provide a link to prove that I don't have to work? What are you even trying to say, moron?

this guy has something to prove!

I remember when I was a teenager and judged success by what cars people drove.

Oh, I didn't mention that I also left behind my Jaguar that I have had for 12 years. Should I have somebody bring it to me or just let it sit for a year?

See what happens when you stalkers try and turn every thread into being about me? Once again, I didn't mention anything about myself, yet numerous posters attempted to change the subject into being about me. You guys ruin threads by not being able to articulate a clear and logical argument, so instead, you try and talk about my personal life. It's creepy, against board rules, and simply gives me more opportunities to discuss how my life is far superior to yours.

Am I the only one who is bored by the way this thread has devolved? :confused:

You should be used to it by now. Anytime there is a decent discussion in which I have a different opinion than anybody else, a handful of posters divert the subject to be about my personal life instead of the topic being discussed.

I have stated this no less than 20 times over the last few months yet it continues to be allowed and even includes a moderator doing it multiple times.

Look just post a link so everyone can shut up about it.

Or just admit you lied about working an FBS job.

Tung? Really? That attempt clears up a lot.

The point wasn't whether you used Google or another search function. The original point was that you used an internet search engine (regardless if Google or duckduck) to try and find out information about me, which you admitted to doing on a board which I hadn't posted on in a month. When I called you out for that, you said that I shouldn't flatter myself and that you hadn't Googled me. In fact, not only did you admit to Googling me last night, but even if you used another search function, the point remains the same: you're a stalker who tried finding out info about me on a board (herdfans) that I hadn't posted on in a month.

You and Fever should trade notes.

Those things don't even relate. Provide a link to prove that I don't have to work? What are you even trying to say, moron?

Oh, I didn't mention that I also left behind my Jaguar that I have had for 12 years. Should I have somebody bring it to me or just let it sit for a year?

See what happens when you stalkers try and turn every thread into being about me? Once again, I didn't mention anything about myself, yet numerous posters attempted to change the subject into being about me. You guys ruin threads by not being able to articulate a clear and logical argument, so instead, you try and talk about my personal life. It's creepy, against board rules, and simply gives me more opportunities to discuss how my life is far superior to yours.
I didn't mention anything about my self?? Sometimes it's best to just put down the shovel when you are digging a hole!! Example..,

'I've been employed at an FBS since January. Of course, it isn't like I need it, as my life has been far more successful than yours in that I neverhave to work again and could still lead afar better life than yours. '

So just provide the link to being employed at FBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT