ADVERTISEMENT

More media double standards

Most people realize Trump was a psychotic threat to democracy. That’s why we cheered for Covid when he had it and why we voted for a sack of wet potatoes instead of giving him another 4 years to dismantle our system of government.

Reactions: FreddyReef
Most people realize Trump was a psychotic threat to democracy. That’s why we cheered for Covid when he had it and why we voted for a sack of wet potatoes instead of giving him another 4 years to dismantle our system of government.
get a load of this guy. give us the top three Biden accomplishments and tell us what he's doing to save our system of government. you are an idealogue and an idiot.

get a load of this guy. give us the top three Biden accomplishments and tell us what he's doing to save our system of government. you are an idealogue and an idiot.
You're a lying idiot trumptard.

Dumb

Reactions: Jartard
name your top three Biden administration accomplishments moron.
8+ million jobs created
Got the orange jesus out of office
Infrastructure bill
1.9 trillion stimulus

When Biden came into office, less than 1% of the US population was fully vaccinated. A year later, roughly 63% of the US population is fully vaccinated.

*I'm risking you being even more confused, if that's possible, by listing more than 3.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
8+ million jobs created (not created people just went back to work from lockdowns)
Infrastructure bill (hasn’t improved anything yet)
1.9 trillion stimulus (caused inflation)

When Biden came into office, less than 1% of the US population was fully vaccinated. A year later, roughly 63% of the US population is fully vaccinated.(of course because it was approved a month before Biden came into office and even then it was limited to certain populations)

*I'm risking you being even more confused, if that's possible, by listing more than 3.
8+ million jobs created (not created people just went back to work from lockdowns)
Infrastructure bill (hasn’t improved anything yet)
1.9 trillion stimulus (caused inflation)

When Biden came into office, less than 1% of the US population was fully vaccinated. A year later, roughly 63% of the US population is fully vaccinated.(of course because it was approved a month before Biden came into office and even then it was limited to certain populations)

Reactions: ohio herd
Like I told you idiots before, if you want to not count those jobs then it leaves your orange Jesus with a loss of 17,000,000 jobs instead of negative 3,000,000. Your call, moron.
hasn’t improved anything yet)
What an idiot.
caused inflation
SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE
of course because it was approved a month before Biden came into office and even then it was limited to certain populations)
Since it was only approved a month before Biden took office, then the covid fatalities under Biden don't count. You stupid liars don't get to have these things both ways. trumptard

Most people realize Trump was a psychotic threat to democracy.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Speaking of psychotic, TDS is a psychosis...

More liberal hypocrisy and double standards...

Ha! Gotta love the double standard.
From YOUR article....

"Starbucks is also facing 284 charges of unfair labor practices from the union, according to the NLRB. Allegations of the company’s misconduct include claims that it illegally fired organizers, shuttered stores or harassed its employees to stop baristas from unionizing."

From YOUR article....

"Starbucks is also facing 284 charges of unfair labor practices from the union, according to the NLRB. Allegations of the company’s misconduct include claims that it illegally fired organizers, shuttered stores or harassed its employees to stop baristas from unionizing."
Starbucks is liberal as hell. Love it. Eat their own hypocrites. Union need to make someone a cup of overpriced coffee. Marriage made in heaven. Stupid union and stupid employees and stupid liberal ass company. Wallow in it

They are building a new one near me. Took my favorite parking space ( along with dozens of others) at Walmart for their building. I’d much rather have the parking.

so you'd rather one of your own dismantle our system of government? that actually makes total sense when thinking of it from the perspective of a mentally deranged liberal . . . "don't let the other side fvck our country up, we want to do it!"

christ, you people are more fukt in the head than a soup sammich.

yes, i realize this post is a bit ancient, but was a bit in awe reading it; i apparently missed this thread while on vacation.

Last edited:
Remember when herdman said never trust a liberal when they throw the term around "threat to Democracy"

Well, I stand behind what I said.

Reactions: Jartard and WV-FAN
Starbucks is liberal as hell. Love it. Eat their own hypocrites. Union need to make someone a cup of overpriced coffee. Marriage made in heaven. Stupid union and stupid employees and stupid liberal ass company. Wallow in it

Liberal company, doesn't surprise me

Liberal company, doesn't surprise me

Exactly a lib company full of hypocrites. Treating people bad
.doesn't surprise me. Let then and an idiotic union have it. Coffee makers union? Heybwwe got you a 50 cent raise. Now you owe us a 1.50 in dues

Exactly a lib company full of hypocrites. Treating people bad
.doesn't surprise me. Let then and an idiotic union have it. Coffee makers union? Heybwwe got you a 50 cent raise. Now you owe us a 1.50 in dues

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT