ADVERTISEMENT

More of trump's Family Jumping Ship

I’m unfamiliar, what is “catting”?
Nobody knows.

Now the OP is simply reduced to 'catting' the forum by posting news articles, something he wanted others to police.

greed, please police your kind. Thanks.
Not what the issue was. The issue was posting a bunch of threads, all that were just articles, all from the same source, all about the same topic. Now, go ahead and calculate the percentage of my threads that are like that.

Kamala waa raised by a Marxist father. Want me to post it?
Let's try to stay on topic. The topic is family members publicly campaigning against their own family. JFK Jr.? Yep, multiple family members. trump? Yep, multiple family members. It's a bad sign when multiple members of your own family publicly campaign against you.

Clinton? Nope.
Obama? Nope.
Biden? Nope.
Harris? Nope.

Let's try to stay on topic. The topic is family members publicly campaigning against their own family. JFK Jr.? Yep, multiple family members. trump? Yep, multiple family members. It's a bad sign when multiple members of your own family publicly campaign against you.

Clinton? Nope.
Obama? Nope.
Biden? Nope.
Harris? Nope.
Or your family wants something. I have family members that hate me because are bumbs and worse.

I was raised by a Republican mother, so you can see what difference that makes.
200.gif

She’s pretty laissez-faire but to be honest more of a single issue voter on abortion than anything.
That's weird from the left in itself. How can abortion be thr top issue. **** the economy. **** wars. **** border protection. **** inflation. How many abortions can I get and where.

Strange behavior

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT