ADVERTISEMENT

Trump was loved by his supporters.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I randomly ran across this gentleman's obituary while looking at another one. Don't know this man and he is not famous. But, his obituary read the following and the background of the obitutary was Donald Trump speaking. I bet this man was salt of the Earth and a good man. Looks like he was happy to share the same birthday as President Donald J Trump. Trump, man of the people. You can't take that way. We miss you President Trump and God Bless you Mr Furr. Would have liked to go fishing or golfing with you, sir.

RIP, Mr Furr

--------------------

Robert E. Furr, 87, Donald Trump’s number one supporter, who also shared his birthday on June 14, passed peacefully on October 18, 2022, in his home, surrounded by loving family.

Bob loved his family and his beloved wife of 35 years, Janet Furr. He was a proud American who served his country as a M.P. with the United States Army and was a Shriner. After losing his wife in August 2020, he was cared for by his daughter, Kelley in his home.

Bob is survived by five children, Robert Scott (Tammy) Furr, Kelley A. Furr, Karen D. (Bryant) Dicks, Jill (Darrell) Smith and Jamie (Lauri) Orders; grandchildren, Matt (Sarah) Furr, Morgan (Trevor) Knox, Mary Scott (Terry) Stape, Andrew (Caroline) Dicks, Abigail (Joe) Rondone, John Lucas, Jr., Laura Lucas and Carter, Lizzie and Brooke Orders; great grandchildren, Rachel Knox, Bennett Furr, Lauren Stape, Andrew Knox, Asher Lucas, Eli Conlon and Kai Conlon; one sister and an extended family he loved dearly.

The family would like to extend a special thank you to Crescent Hospice.

Memorials may be made to The Shriners Hospital or Crescent Hospice.

At the request of Robert, he will be laid to rest beside his beloved wife at Florence National Cemetery at a later date.

To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Robert "Bob" E. Furr, please visit our floral store.

This is the image, Mr Furr had on his obituary write up as the background

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT