ADVERTISEMENT

Movie versus reality

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
428354895_6944831592282109_1132918048080380145_n.jpg

only in GREED's world is signing a prenuptial agreement proof that someone is marrying for money.

i've zero doubt she married for money. no broad in her right mind would want that man on top of them pumping and sweating if he wasn't worth billions.

Forgive him, he didn’t finish high school.

Extra, a prenup limits the amount a spouse can get in a divorce settlement. It takes away most of the “marry for money benefit” making it necessary to actually stay with the person to enjoy the benefits of their success. To stay in that marriage your husband has to also stay with you, so if you are just there for the money he can boot you.

3 prenups is a good indicator. You lying idiot.

So you don't know, yet you judge?

Prenuptial agreements aren't signs of marrying for money.

I'm not saying she didn't or did. I haven't clue. Neither do you.

One of us is judging her, that's a fact.

One of us hates and that's also a fact.

only in GREED's world is signing a prenuptial agreement proof that someone is marrying for money.

i've zero doubt she married for money. no broad in her right mind would want that man on top of them pumping and sweating if he wasn't worth billions.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

Forgive him, he didn’t finish high school.

Extra, a prenup limits the amount a spouse can get in a divorce settlement. It takes away most of the “marry for money benefit” making it necessary to actually stay with the person to enjoy the benefits of their success. To stay in that marriage your husband has to also stay with you, so if you are just there for the money he can boot you.
You're a Godless lying idiot.

So you don't know, yet you judge?

Prenuptial agreements aren't signs of marrying for money.

I'm not saying she didn't or did. I haven't clue. Neither do you.

One of us is judging her, that's a fact.

One of us hates and that's also a fact.
You're a Godless lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT