ADVERTISEMENT

MSAs

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
The below link has the top 50 MSAs in the U.S. How many have you been to? Driving through, having a layover, etc. doesn't count as being there. For it to count, you had to have stayed at least one night in that MSA.

I've stayed in 46 of the 50. I have been to the Detroit airport about 50 separate times, but I have never stayed the night in Detroit. I also haven't stayed in Portland, Milwaukee, or Grand Rapids.

The below link has the top 50 MSAs in the U.S. How many have you been to? Driving through, having a layover, etc. doesn't count as being there. For it to count, you had to have stayed at least one night in that MSA.

I've stayed in 46 of the 50. I have been to the Detroit airport about 50 separate times, but I have never stayed the night in Detroit. I also haven't stayed in Portland, Milwaukee, or Grand Rapids.

Congrats!🎉🍾 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88

Stayed in 23 of these. Lived in one- Charlotte for 7 years. Lived near Pittsburgh for 2 years and now an hour from Columbus, Ohio

47/50 haven't stayed overnight in Fresno, Sacramento or Providence

Next month I will finally join the "All 50 States" club! Headed to Rapid City, SD. I have a shot glass collection commemorating each state.

47/50 haven't stayed overnight in Fresno, Sacramento or Providence
What took you to so many of them? Head to Yosemite, and you'll probably stay a night in or near Fresno.

Next month I will finally join the "All 50 States" club! Headed to Rapid City, SD. I have a shot glass collection commemorating each state.
I have Maine and North Dakota yet to go.

Charlotte for 7 years. Lived near Pittsburgh for 2 years and now an hour from Columbus, Ohio
What's your favorite of the three? I haven't been impressed by Columbus or Pittsburgh but thought many areas of North Carolina (Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington, Asheville) were attractive.

What took you to so many of them? Head to Yosemite, and you'll probably stay a night in or near Fresno.

Customer visits, vendor visits, trade shows, association group meetings, conventions and just general vacations.

Maine is absolutely beautiful! I’d like to explore it more!

Gives? You must have spent a lot of time there, because you’re even talking like you’re one of them.
My wife has family in Detroit, so many times there. Grand Rapids was a couple week long work things. Will always remember the first trip there. Flew up on the first anniversary of 9-11. Went from Huntington to Pittsburgh to Grand Rapids. Airports were almost completely empty, very odd feeling.

My wife has family in Detroit, so many times there. Grand Rapids was a couple week long work things. Will always remember the first trip there. Flew up on the first anniversary of 9-11. Went from Huntington to Pittsburgh to Grand Rapids. Airports were almost completely empty, very odd feeling.
The first couple or so years after 9/11 were some weird travel times. Security was super tight, kids and old ladies being pulled out of boarding lines and searched. I flew from Pitt to HTS as the only passenger on one flight. Thats when they started completely phasing out larger planes into HTS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard
Imherdfan been listening to the earls of leister lately. Sorry about spelling
Those guys are good!! Shawn Camp plays guitar and sings, he’s a great songwriter! I’m gonna see Sturgill in November, he’s at the Civic Center, I’m hoping he does some of his bluegrass stuff! His new record is really good!

Reactions: Mr sistersville
Actually been to 43. The other 7, never stepped foot in.

In the next few months, I'll be in - Phoenix, Memphis, Cleveland, Chicago, Atlanta. Also, Vancouver, BC.

What's your favorite of the three? I haven't been impressed by Columbus or Pittsburgh but thought many areas of North Carolina (Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington, Asheville) were attractive.
Charlotte

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT