ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD MTSU game

GreenDuke

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 1, 2007
I'm at Vin Rouge in Durham and I have been following the score and losing my appetite. What is fueling this butt kicking.

Checked the half time score. You're right they are very good and will probably be underseeded and be a nightmare match up much like last year.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
MTSU will be primed for an upset of a 6 or 7 seed. Good team , quick , post well , play smart and have the talent to possibly win two at The Dance...while we are home watching the tournament on TV as usual.
Game was over at the end of the first half. All MTSU had to do was play smart and do what they got them the huge halftime lead , they did , wow give up practically 100 at home , great D strategy there DD.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
Yep if they show up in a 6/11 or 7/10 game I'll be picking them.
I remember last year when the seedlings came out, someone posted how MTSU got screwed by being a 15 seed. I responded that the team who got screwed was Michigan State because they got matched up with them as a 2 seed in the tournament.

Of course, I had no idea MTSU would beat them, but I figured they'd give them a run for their money.

Greenduke mtsu have a super team. They will advance in the ncaa tourney. We shot 28% in first half. We were behing big most of the night. Crowd really tried to help. We went wild once when we cut it to 19. Really got loud. We need help man we are undermanned. Our boys play hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT