ADVERTISEMENT

MU’s Smith says national search wasn’t needed for D’Antoni’s replacement

simply questioning a "fan" of Marshall bitching about how much "he pays" for the program; yet gets no answers.

Is Sammy whining again to the mods?
Simple case of a LIAR (you) who makes up things and repeats them over and over being bluff called, and providing no proof of any of its lies. This has led to your lying posts being REJECTED. This will continue until you provide proof of you statements. Since your statements are LIES, and you are a LIAR, this will never occur.

You, being a troll, want to play a troll game, and, sad to say, lack the intellect to even do this non-productive task well. A good troll at least has some tiny part of truth in its trolling. You just made up lies and continue to repeat these over and over (and never posting anything else, like something actually about MU sports (which you do not follow) ) . This got tiresome and it became necessary to BLUFF CALL you.

I will, against my better judgement, reopen the BLUFF CALL.

BLUFF CALL. Prove anything you say is true. It is not for me, to answer your stupid questions (which you will simply call me a liar and continue your stupidity), it is for YOU to prove what you say.

You can't, because they are not true. You have been BLUFF CALLED.

STFU, and go away.

Simple case of a LIAR (you) who makes up things and repeats them over and over being bluff called, and providing no proof of any of its lies. This has led to your lying posts being REJECTED. This will continue until you provide proof of you statements. Since your statements are LIES, and you are a LIAR, this will never occur.

You, being a troll, want to play a troll game, and, sad to say, lack the intellect to even do this non-productive task well. A good troll at least has some tiny part of truth in its trolling. You just made up lies and continue to repeat these over and over (and never posting anything else, like something actually about MU sports (which you do not follow) ) . This got tiresome and it became necessary to BLUFF CALL you.

I will, against my better judgement, reopen the BLUFF CALL.

BLUFF CALL. Prove anything you say is true. It is not for me, to answer your stupid questions (which you will simply call me a liar and continue your stupidity), it is for YOU to prove what you say.

You can't, because they are not true. You have been BLUFF CALLED.

STFU, and go away.
(Mad that your complaints to the mods carried no weight?)

Actually when you make the claims you make. YOU need to prove them factual. You claim I'm a troll...wrong. Been on here for over 15 years posting about Marsall Sports and season ticket holder for Marshall football...TRUTH: Bluff called

You claimed you didn't know if the Mcdonald's was still behind the stadium, then...to change your story when I called you on it... the McDonalds was "Closed for construction"? Again, that was your claim. I dont need to prove it. You said it. TRUTH. When were you at Marshall football game when the McDs was closed? Tell us when the McDonald's was closed when you attended a Marshall football game. BLUFF CALLED.

Did you get your brick for the baseball stadium? Someone so concerned about building marshall programs I'm sure donated. Right? Again, you claimed "you pay"...You "pay" what exactly???? Bluff called.

Things just dont add up with you Sammy. You claim to be a Marshall fan but cant even admit you attend the sporting events we talk about on here. You hide from those questions when asked. Everyone can see for themselves that asking you a question isn't lying. It's asking you questions you refuse to answer.

You were challenged to prove anything you say is true. You just make things up and then ask me to answer inane questions. Not how it works. I'm not here like its a deposition or police deal. Not that if I said, truthfully, that I give plenty, attend a lot, and have no affiliation with New Mexico State, that you would not, childishly, just say "not".

YOU must prove, the bluff having been called, that anything you say is true. You cannot, because none are. You are a liar.

Therefore your post has been:

REJECTED

Try posting something about MU sports.

Go away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT