ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD MU vs UTSA

I wonder if the commentator's wife is attending the game.
Screen+Shot+2020-03-26+at+1.12.44+PM.png

Commentators these days attribute FAR TOO MUCH to athletes and their supposed mental capabilities.
Cole needs to know to get rid of the ball within 1.4 seconds of getting the snap? For crying out loud the replay was only about two and a half seconds in slow motion.

A double move is there for the taking. A chair route or hitch-and-go, especially on third and short or medium, is ripe. They are breaking on Cole’s hand break. Somebody on the staff has to identify that. He doesn’t even need to pump fake. Break the hands, reset, and let it go.

Dumb personal foul penalty gives them good field position to start the drive and they score a td. Why are we always so undisciplined?

Reactions: Jartard
Screen play on 3rd down and the offensive lineman looks like he is trying to tackle his own guy instead of blocking someone

Why fake a hand off to Ali when you can line your QB out wide on FIRST and SECOND down?

This WR core would get anyone fired. No QB can maintain momentum with these guys on the field. It's been that way all season long. It needs a top to bottom overhaul.

Shout out to Cade McNown for being 47 years old and rocking the "There's Something About Mary' hair style.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Im told he started 4 games for the Colorado Buffalo.

Nope, you were told wrong

just for comparison

WTF 1st half we should be up 2 scores not behind. Keaton and Abraham 5 misstakes between them and the series with a field goal was the worse. Cole was starting to get his throws on target.🎯

Cole moves them down the field with long passes… immediately stop passing and run it.

I get Cole isn’t a stud right now, but we’re getting ultra conservative once we get down the field and then that last sequence was some of the dumbest coaching I’ve ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT