ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD MU vs UTSA

Ffs. I really hope this is Huff's last game in charge.
I’m not sure he’s been in charge for a while. There’s no discipline. Ali appears to just have quit. Play calling is straight a$$. D can’t make an adjustment to save their life. The OL is the worst 5 we maybe have ever had.

How many false starts have we had tonight? Poorly coached team, no discipline. Hard to watch this crap. How many more years are we stuck with Huff the Clown, the "Ringmaster" of this ABORTION??

Almost every time Marshall gets some momentum, UTSA has an "injury." Starting to look a little suspicious.

Reactions: Jartard
Pennington just isn't ready. Not sure he can ever come out of it. Mid/high caliber high schooler at best. Not his fault... But not anywhere near the player we need. He is so gun shy that he may be hit, he gives up yard after yard by not going after the additional yard or two. Pass after pass - soft and not deliberate. I feel for the boy, he has no options with his line, and little hope of improvement from a skill perspective. I hope I'm completely wrong, but would bet we need someone more aggressive.

Reactions: johns1124
Ali QUIT on this team and we can ALL HOPE that Huff follows suit!!!

T V commentators are doing their very best NOT to burst out LAUGHING at some of Huff's coaching moves, non-moves, faux pas, etc. He is in over his head and a caricature of a D1 Head Coach. Someone high up at MU has going to make some hard decisions when it comes to the "leadership" of our two MAJOR sports at the school. Too many long-time fans, me included, who don't have that much time left, are just going to say "to hell with this", and devote our time and money elsewhere!!

Pennington just isn't ready. Not sure he can ever come out of it. Mid/high caliber high schooler at best. Not his fault... But not anywhere near the player we need. He is so gun shy that he may be hit, he gives up yard after yard by not going after the additional yard or two. Pass after pass - soft and not deliberate. I feel for the boy, he has no options with his line, and little hope of improvement from a skill perspective. I hope I'm completely wrong, but would bet we need someone more aggressive.
I disagree. He has thrown great balls all night. Wr can't highpoint or catch.

Pennington has had guys in his face all night and yet has made some good throws. I dont know if he is the answer going forward but whoevever the QB is next year will need a better O line. They have been horrible all year.

Ali is trash and so is Huff. We don’t need either, I can’t wait for Ali to declare for the draft and end up playing in the CFL or maybe he’s looking to get a NIL deal at power5 either way he’s trash can and this Marshall fan has lost all respect for him. Huff should be fired, he’s running this program into the ground. Pennington is the only saving grace for this teams future, if the oline doesn’t get him killed. he’s got that fire and you can see it, just needs a coach and o-line around him. It’s a sad day in Marshall football history a player and coach blatantly quiet on this team!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan

+1, You can tell he has alligator arm on most throws because they are high. Seems like he may be afraid of getting hit. Even his longest throw (not RAC) of the evening Montgomery had to go up and get it. Most balls hang WAY too much.

We may have the worst o-line in all of college football.
Same O-Line we have had all year for every QB in the game.

2003, Ft Worth TX 32-14 frozen debacle.
2023, Frisco TX 35-17 disaster.
20 years
And in between this shit sandwich?
Very few bright spots
Woe Herd!

Just think how much worse it could have been if Grandpa had suited up?
&
I’m sick & tired of giving other teams their popped cherries.
2019 UNCC - 1st bowl game
2023 UTSA - 1st bowl win

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT