ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Biden has never asked the top General Who is Over The Region Covering the Southern Border For a Briefing on the Border

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Northern Command Commander Gen. Glen VanHerck admitted on Wednesday at a House hearing that President Joe Biden has never asked him for a briefing on the United States’ southern border.

House Armed Services Military Personnel Subcommittee Chairman Jim Banks (R-IN) asked VanHerck, “Has the President the United States requested a briefing from you about the situation at the border?”

VanHerck, who as Northcom commander is tasked with monitoring and protecting the U.S. against threats, responded, “Not that I’m aware of.”

Banks slammed Biden for not requesting to be personally briefed, due to the problem of illicit trafficking of fentanyl across the southern border.

Northern Command Commander Gen. Glen VanHerck admitted on Wednesday at a House hearing that President Joe Biden has never asked him for a briefing on the United States’ southern border.

House Armed Services Military Personnel Subcommittee Chairman Jim Banks (R-IN) asked VanHerck, “Has the President the United States requested a briefing from you about the situation at the border?”

VanHerck, who as Northcom commander is tasked with monitoring and protecting the U.S. against threats, responded, “Not that I’m aware of.”

Banks slammed Biden for not requesting to be personally briefed, due to the problem of illicit trafficking of fentanyl across the southern border.
The President shouldn’t have to talk to him, that should be the Commander in Chief——-The Ignored Idiot

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT