ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Biden Loves his dog more than humans.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Mush Brain's dog has bit people 11 times.. he has bitten Serer Service agents thst number of times.

If that were us and our dog had bitten 11 people, let alone Secret Service agents, we would probably be trouble legally and the do probably would be taken away or put down.

But, let's not totally blame the dog. The dog is a German Shepherd. Can you imagine being a German Shepherd and your owner is Mush? German Shepherds need to be doing things. They don't need to sitting around a Mush Brain doing nothing.

Mush Brain's dog has bit people 11 times.. he has bitten Serer Service agents thst number of times.

If that were us and our dog had bitten 11 people, let alone Secret Service agents, we would probably be trouble legally and the do probably would be taken away or put down.

But, let's not totally blame the dog. The dog is a German Shepherd. Can you imagine being a German Shepherd and your owner is Mush? German Shepherds need to be doing things. They don't need to sitting around a Mush Brain doing nothing.
That German Shepherd is the Hunter Biden of canines.

I knew greed liked killing babies, but wasn't sure about killing dogs. Now that he admits to it, have to wonder if he murders them after they come out of the womb (with a hammer), or does he take a coat hanger to Mrs. Rover?

I knew greed liked killing babies, but wasn't sure about killing dogs. Now that he admits to it, have to wonder if he murders them after they come out of the womb (with a hammer), or does he take a coat hanger to Mrs. Rover?
You're a lying idiot. Snotlicker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT