ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Biden says Supply Chain Crisis Never Happened

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Baghdad Bob agrees. Man, what a bunch of fabricators and liars. I guess all the emails, letters, and meeting about supply chains issues I have been a part of were just mistakes. All those backorders(still happening) were just figments of everybody's imagination.

Mush, Mush, Mush

Yeah, he said that because UPS was delivering 99% of packages on time. Did Mush realize that's delivering the packages of goods that are actually available to purchase? I just bought a new washer and dryer, and have to wait six weeks until they can ship me one from Lowes, which means probably 8 to 10 weeks.

Tell Mush there's 98 trucks of newsprint, 12 of which are mine, that's currently stuck in Canada, due to no way of being able to ship it to us, so that will ultimately back up some Whirlpool production lines.

I'm just glad I'm poor, illiterate, and strung out, so that I'm able to get by with a refrigerator full of beers for the holidays.

Yeah, he said that because UPS was delivering 99% of packages on time. Did Mush realize that's delivering the packages of goods that are actually available to purchase? I just bought a new washer and dryer, and have to wait six weeks until they can ship me one from Lowes, which means probably 8 to 10 weeks.

Tell Mush there's 98 trucks of newsprint, 12 of which are mine, that's currently stuck in Canada, due to no way of being able to ship it to us, so that will ultimately back up some Whirlpool production lines.

I'm just glad I'm poor, illiterate, and strung out, so that I'm able to get by with a refrigerator full of beers for the holidays.
That's all a man can do.

Supply side failure.
Biden says it never happened.

Part of the problem was the unions wouldn't work 24/7 shifts. The idiot governor of CA couldn't work to get the ports moving. Neither could Buttgayed because he and his husband were breastfeeding. Mush is just lost.

China has us by the short hairs.

Biden says it never happened.

Part of the problem was the unions wouldn't work 24/7 shifts. The idiot governor of CA couldn't work to get the ports moving. Neither could Buttgayed because he and his husband were breastfeeding. Mush is just lost.

China has us by the short hairs.
Did those same unions cause a drop in exports from China and the rest of the world? You lying idiot. And was the California governor also controlling exports in China?

You're lost.
Stupidity has you by the short hairs.

Supply side failure.

Did those same unions cause a drop in exports from China and the rest of the world? You lying idiot. And was the California governor also controlling exports in China?

You're lost.
Stupidity has you by the short hairs.

Supply side failure.
No, their job is to unload ships. I said part of the problem. I don't like the Chinese crap either. You are the Chinese apologist all the time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT