ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Casually Talking About Nuclear War

The whole thing is a ruse to bankrupt Russia while lining arms contractor’s pockets.
There is no ruse. Putin absolutely subscribes to a certain Russian nationalist view that led to this invasion.

Is the US and Europe trying to bankrupt Russia? Well sure, because Putin decided to be an asshole. There's nothing logical about his decision either, it would be much better to just sit back and make bank on the good thing he had going.

Will it enrich defense contractors? Sure! War always does. Hell, look up Civil War weapons, lots of familiar names there, they made bank back then too.

The early reporting was that a deal was worked out but the US, through Borris Johnson, told Ukraine not to accept the deal. Biden is warning of nuclear war but yet there's no talk about negotiating a peaceful resolution.

I think BIden's admin sit there and watch the invasion be planned, staged, and unfold for nearly a year.
Biden’s administration was screaming to the heavens and releasing satellite pictures detailing the build up while the rest of the world stuck their fingers in their ears and pretended it wasn’t going to happen.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
So, why is it our problem to deal with and to keep sending billions and billions?
You yourself support the US being a super-power and dictating world affairs. So why not?

Who are the Big 3 in world affairs? USA, China, Russia. Two of those are not our friends. It's pretty obvious why we take an interest.
Nobody in this country cared about Ukraine before. They were under Soviet rule for decades.
But we cared about the USSR and Russia, for as long as we have been alive and well before we were born. I'm not sure what year you signed up for the Army, but if it was out of high school you signed up to fight the USSR if need be.
YOu don't find it funny that some of our politicians were caught with their hand in the cookie jar over there
There hand is in the cookie jar here too....why would it be surprising? News flash: we live in a moderately corrupt plutocracy.

There is no ruse. Putin absolutely subscribes to a certain Russian nationalist view that led to this invasion.

Is the US and Europe trying to bankrupt Russia? Well sure, because Putin decided to be an asshole. There's nothing logical about his decision either, it would be much better to just sit back and make bank on the good thing he had going.

Will it enrich defense contractors? Sure! War always does. Hell, look up Civil War weapons, lots of familiar names there, they made bank back then too.
A ruse on our part I meant. Yes Putin wants to take over a lot of places and thought he’d have an easier time of it. He probably has a case for the autonomous regions and Crimea but he took too big of a swing.

Excellent point. Even today, the same companies that make your fancy German coffee makers were turning out munitions during WW II.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Biden’s administration was screaming to the heavens and releasing satellite pictures detailing the build up while the rest of the world stuck their fingers in their ears and pretended it wasn’t going to happen.
Yehh and he didn't do much. Other than watch it unfold. If he wanted to get tough he should have done it 6 or 8 months prior. I honestly think there is more to this story.

A ruse on our part I meant. Yes Putin wants to take over a lot of places and thought he’d have an easier time of it. He probably has a case for the autonomous regions and Crimea but he took too big of a swing.
Ah, gotcha.

The early reporting was that a deal was worked out but the US, through Borris Johnson, told Ukraine not to accept the deal
If true, then GOOD. Why should any nation capitulate on its borders and sovereignty?

What if Russia wanted back Alaska, and massed troops and arms across the Bering Straight? Would you want a deal? Haha, fvck that.

How would you want us to? Would you want us to start WW3 over tactical nuke usage? There’s no right or wrong answer; it’s unprecedented territory
I dont want us to find out...is the point. Especially with the mentally challenged, always wrong foreign policy idiot currently in the white house.
The whole thing is a ruse to bankrupt Russia while lining arms contractor’s pockets
As we are finding out....in order to "bankrupt Russia", you crush your own people in the US in the process.

Ok but what does “get tough” look like pre-invasion. I know you don’t want American boots on Ukrainian soil. I know you don’t want Ukraine in NATO. I don’t either. So what could we have done?
Remember Biden's well if it is a minor incursion they might not get sanctions. if it is an invasion they might. He was slow on that and the sanctions. Hell, they had 150,000 troops and equipment on the border as they watched it. BIden was slow to get troops to Europe and they basically did nothing. Not even a good show of force anywhere. Then, he bluffed early by saying we will never send troops in there. Even if you are not going to do it, don't tip your hand.

Biden got in react mode for months while they built those troops up.

Oh it all started with his stupid energy policies and that debacle in Afghanistan was icing on the cake.

His entire professional and personal life is one of corruption.
...and 90% of his life was outside of politics.

The CarlHungus corruption index (CHCI) is: how corrupt you (1-99) are multiplied by how long you've been in office.

Trump is up there on corruption, but wasn't in office for long.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Third, you support the most most corrupt man to ever occupy the White House, so it is obvious you give zero fvcks about corruption.
tenor.gif

Out of all the dumb shit that gets posted here, this one might take the cake. Congrats on reaching the Greed stage of your TDS.

This ^^^

Is Trump a piece of shit and probably a tax cheat? Yes. Is he even close to the Kennedys, Nixon, the Clinton's, or even the Bidens in terms of corruption? Pfffft. He hasn't been in politics long enough to even sniff their criminal activities.

You forgot to list LBJ...

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Truman is probably my pick for least corrupt President, though Coolidge is another good one.

Not a student of presidential history but I would venture to say Herbert Hoover ran a clean administration but have no real basis other than a hunch. Interested in any pro or con views on this.

...and 90% of his life was outside of politics.
Bingo. Thus why I said his personal and professional life.
Out of all the dumb shit that gets posted here, this one might take the cake.
See above why you are the dumbass, dumbass. I am constantly amazed at how poorly many of you comprehend the written word. Is this a result of the poor schools in Appalachia?

The CarlHungus corruption index (CHCI) is: how corrupt you (1-99) are multiplied by how long you've been in office.
While politics can make many corrupt who were not before, I try to not vote for people whose personal and professional life has been one of a scam artist. Rick Scott would be another good example of such a person. Scummy.

See above why you are the dumbass, dumbass. I am constantly amazed at how poorly many of you comprehend the written word. Is this a result of the poor schools in Appalachia?
My God, you are stupid. Below was the post I quoted and was responding to:

Ukraine is corrupt, so not worth helping.

This is rich. First, the aggressor is likely the king of corruption*. Second, every nation has corruption; the USA is high up the list of corruption. Third, you support the most most corrupt man to ever occupy the White House, so it is obvious you give zero fvcks about corruption.

* This is incredibly important in this discussion, as much of the issues with Ukraine are the result of its history as part of the USSR.

I know Tucker likes to talk "Ukraine Corrupt", which is hilarious given his admiration of Orban. Plenty of Putin lovers in this country.

Why would Ukraine negotiate for peace? They want the invader vanquished, period. And I don't blame them. You allow Russia to keep some gains, they will be back later (a third time) for more.
Nowhere in the post, or any of the posts before it, is Trump's activities outside politics raised. In fact, you use the term "corrupt" which is typically reserved for those in politics, and what you meant when you posted it.

That being said, how the fvck am I supposed to see into the future and read what you posted after that in response to other posters where you talk about his criminal/sleazy activities as a businessman, which were not part of the original discussion?

Man, you get dumber by the day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT