ADVERTISEMENT

mush MIA

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
White house not talking today, due to it being Columbus day. Ironic since they want to do away with it all.

48 hours have passed, and mush refuses to say anything. Put a lid on the day at 11 am this morning.

9 dead Americans and many more missing or kidnapped.

We did get to see President Donald J Trump speak, and we really need him back in there, especially on a day like today.

Of course, if Donald J Trump would have been President, this would have never occurred. The enemies continue to take advantage of a weakened nation.

Then on top of all that, there's that bidenomics that's weakening the wallets of hard working Patriots.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
White house not talking today, due to it being Columbus day. Ironic since they want to do away with it all.

48 hours have passed, and mush refuses to say anything. Put a lid on the day at 11 am this morning.

9 dead Americans and many more missing or kidnapped.

We did get to see President Donald J Trump speak, and we really need him back in there, especially on a day like today.

Of course, if Donald J Trump would have been President, this would have never occurred. The enemies continue to take advantage of a weakened nation.

Then on top of all that, there's that bidenomics that's weakening the wallets of hard working Patriots.

After Israel was attacked, Pedo-Joe went to a White House BBQ and listened to a live band. He doesn't give a $h!t, nor is he calling the shots. He's too big of an idiot. He's on the White House lawn hoping to get flashed by a man with tits.

If Trump were still president, there would have been no Ukraine invasion, no attack on Israel, we would have secure borders, we would be energy independent and America wouldn't be last.

Pedo-Joe is the worst president in US history. Jimmy Carter breathes a sigh of relief.

After Israel was attacked, Pedo-Joe went to a White House BBQ and listened to a live band. He doesn't give a $h!t, nor is he calling the shots. He's too big of an idiot. He's on the White House lawn hoping to get flashed by a man with tits.

If Trump were still president, there would have been no Ukraine invasion, no attack on Israel, we would have secure borders, we would be energy independent and America wouldn't be last.

Pedo-Joe is the worst president in US history. Jimmy Carter breathes a sigh of relief.
You're a lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot.

65fa5467f86f9d0627ed2c85563311c3.jpg

What a boon for Trump. He raised $7.1 million after Georgia booking, mugshot. $4.18 million on Friday alone, the single-highest 24 hour period of his campaign to date. My collector's can of beer, with his mug shot on it, will be here soon

What a boon for Trump. He raised $7.1 million after Georgia booking, mugshot. $4.18 million on Friday alone, the single-highest 24 hour period of his campaign to date. My collector's can of beer, with his mug shot on it, will be here soon
No one has accused you of being intelligent. You're a lying idiot. Wonder how much that can of beer will be worth when your orange jesus is imprisoned.

No one has accused you of being intelligent. You're a lying idiot. Wonder how much that can of beer will be worth when your orange jesus is imprisoned.

Just think it's funny that you think that mug shot bothers anyone. Especially you. I mean, if videos, photos and testimony of Pedo-Joe feeling up, groping and showering with children don't bother you, nothing will. Must suck knowing you support a pedophile, pedophilia, alphabet soup and child mutilation.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Just think it's funny that you think that mug shot bothers anyone. Especially you. I mean, if videos, photos and testimony of Pedo-Joe feeling up, groping and showering with children don't bother you, nothing will. Must suck knowing you support a pedophile, pedophilia, alphabet soup and child mutilation.
Amuses me to watch magats insist on being lying idiots like you are.

Amuses me to watch magats insist on being lying idiots like you are.

Where's the lie?

Pedo-Joe is a pedophile: check
Pedo-Joe groped children: check
Pedo-Joe took innaproriate showers with his daughter: check
Pedo-Joe supports pedophilia: check
Pedo-Joe supports child mutilation: check
Pedo-Joe supports LBTGTHXLMNOP+: check

You support Pedo-Joe: check

It's not amusing either.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Where's the lie?

Pedo-Joe is a pedophile: check
Pedo-Joe groped children: check
Pedo-Joe took innaproriate showers with his daughter: check
Pedo-Joe supports pedophilia: check
Pedo-Joe supports child mutilation: check
Pedo-Joe supports LBTGTHXLMNOP+: check

You support Pedo-Joe: check

It's not amusing either.
You're a lying idiot. magat.

Of course, if Donald J Trump would have been President, this would have never occurred.
This would not have happened at this time if Bibi were not PM. Bibi would not be PM again if it weren't for Trump being President. Make of that what you will. It's not a slam on Trump. But Bibi trying to rig the courts to save his own neck is what is led to the fractures and protests that Hamas took as weakness.

But it would have happened sooner or later. That's just who we are dealing with and the situation.
A fool and his money....

I'll defend Biden same as I did when the libs criticized W during the war. Just because you don't see the President, or he's not at the White House, doesn't mean he isn't working on a crisis.

Right now there's no much to say beyond what Biden already said. What do you all want him to do, go on TV to explain our plans? Because believe me, there will be Americans involved in rescuing hostages. It might be high tech, it might be in the air, and it might be boots on the ground....but shit is going down.

This would not have happened at this time if Bibi were not PM. Bibi would not be PM again if it weren't for Trump being President. Make of that what you will. It's not a slam on Trump. But Bibi trying to rig the courts to save his own neck is what is led to the fractures and protests that Hamas took as weakness.

But it would have happened sooner or later. That's just who we are dealing with and the situation.

A fool and his money....

Trump is no fool and MH is right. This wouldn't have happened under Trump's watch. Pedo-Joe has weakened the United States in more ways than one. I blame Pedo-Joe for the attack. You do NOT negotiate with terrorists. How bad is it now that Pedo-Joe sold so much our fuel reserves to China? We're on dangerous ground because of the walking corpse. How did we benefit from selling our reserves to China? We didn't and Pedo-Joe is a compromised president. China owns him and to a lesser extent, so does Ukraine. Pedo-Joe is being a fool with OUR money. I couldn't give 2 💩s less about what Trump does with his money.

Last edited:
Just because you don't see the President, or he's not at the White House, doesn't mean he isn't working on a crisis.

Right after the attack, he attended a BBQ and listened to a live band. He sat on a beach while Maui burned. If you think for a second Pedo-Joe is pulling the strings, you have another thing coming. That hand-shaker of ghosts doesn't know where he's at, most of the time. "End quote"

Had no clue where he was and only said what he read.
The man can barely read a teleprompter without bumbling and slurring. To suggest he's "working" on anything is stunningly laughable. He's "in" the office by 11 and gone by 3:30 most days. He's a ****ing vegetable most hours of the day when he is "there". His travel is dictated by when his meds need titrated. His own staff has publicly admitted, that they "leave him alone on weekends" to rest. It's sort of disgusting to think about what Dr. Jill is putting her husband through. Who knows. Maybe its payback knowing what he did and was to his own children. They can at least get a payoff.

Biden was getting questioned about his extremely questionable handling of classified docs on Sunday, he had things on his mind you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
And, as is his custom, when the narcissist-in-chief finally did speak he made it about himself and his son's death. It's terrible to lose someone you love, but to compare a death due to illness to what the Israeli people have endured is beyond ignorant. What a pos.

Trump is no fool and MH is right. This wouldn't have happened under Trump's watch. Pedo-Joe has weakened the United States in more ways than one. I blame Pedo-Joe for the attack. You do NOT negotiate with terrorists. How bad is it now that Pedo-Joe sold so much our fuel reserves to China? We're on dangerous ground because of the walking corpse. How did we benefit from selling our reserves to China? We didn't and Pedo-Joe is a compromised president. China owns him and to a lesser extent, so does Ukraine. Pedo-Joe is being a fool with OUR money. I couldn't give 2 💩s less about what Trump does with his money.
You're a lying idiot. Does having 91 felony indictments, being found liable for defamation in a sexual harassment court, and found liable for fraud prove your orange jesus is no fool?

Right after the attack, he attended a BBQ and listened to a live band. He sat on a beach while Maui burned. If you think for a second Pedo-Joe is pulling the strings, you have another thing coming. That hand-shaker of ghosts doesn't know where he's at, most of the time. "End quote"
You're a lying idiot.

The man can barely read a teleprompter without bumbling and slurring. To suggest he's "working" on anything is stunningly laughable. He's "in" the office by 11 and gone by 3:30 most days. He's a ****ing vegetable most hours of the day when he is "there". His travel is dictated by when his meds need titrated. His own staff has publicly admitted, that they "leave him alone on weekends" to rest. It's sort of disgusting to think about what Dr. Jill is putting her husband through. Who knows. Maybe its payback knowing what he did and was to his own children. They can at least get a payoff.
You're a liar.

And, as is his custom, when the narcissist-in-chief finally did speak he made it about himself and his son's death. It's terrible to lose someone you love, but to compare a death due to illness to what the Israeli people have endured is beyond ignorant. What a pos.
You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT