ADVERTISEMENT

mush MIA

Trump is no fool
The people sending him money are. Including you, you fool.
I blame Pedo-Joe for the attack.
You are a fool.
You do NOT negotiate with terrorists.
The problem is Hamas is just not a terrorist organization. It's the governing body of Gaza. Israel will have to negotiate the end of this with someone that will then have to govern the rubble. Israel cannot divide its forces and attention to both Gaza and the West Bank.

I couldn't give 2 💩s less about what Trump does with his money.
You really think my comment was about Trump and not the fools sending him money 🤣

Fool GIF by Judge Judy

You really think my comment was about Trump and not the fools sending him money 🤣

I have never given as much as a penny to any elected official. I give to St. Jude Children's Hospital and that's pretty much it. Well, I guess he benefitted when I bought Ultra Right Beer with his mug shot on it, but I was buying Ultra Right Beer before they did that.

The problem is Hamas is just not a terrorist organization. It's the governing body of Gaza. Israel will have to negotiate the end of this with someone that will then have to govern the rubble. Israel cannot divide its forces and attention to both Gaza and the West Bank.

If Israel needs fellow UN members, it will get them.

You are a fool.

Say what you will, but this wouldn't be happening under a Trump administration

I have never given as much as a penny to any elected official.
Trump is not an elected official at this time.
Ultra Right Beer
You spent $25 for a sixer of American lager swill? What was I saying about a fool and his money?
If Israel needs fellow UN members, it will get them.
Are you suggesting a UN peacekeeping force for Israel? LMAO! Or for Gaza? There are no factions fighting in Gaza these days. There is no peace to keep there. Never mind what Russia and China will think of this.... permanent veto powers and all.
Say what you will, but this wouldn't be happening under a Trump administration
Yes, Islamic terrorists totally take a vacation during Republican administrations.

Or any campaign

You spent $25 for a sixer of American lager swill? What was I saying about a fool and his money?

I've paid that amount with or without his picture on it. It will be a lot less expensive once it starts hitting all markets.

Are you suggesting a UN peacekeeping force for Israel? LMAO! Or for Gaza? There are no factions fighting in Gaza these days. There is no peace to keep there. Never mind what Russia and China will think of this.... permanent veto powers and all.

Yes, Islamic terrorists totally take a vacation during Republican administrations.

I didn't say that at all. Terrorists take advantage when they see weakness. This wouldn't have happened under a Trump administration. Nor would have Russia invaded Ukraine. Pedo-Joe is weak. He appeases Iran. To a lesser extent, so did homObama.

Reactions: Jartard
The people sending him money are. Including you, you fool.

You are a fool.

Fool GIF by Judge Judy
you should know all about Fools Mr to the right of Eisenhower.

White house not talking today, due to it being Columbus day. Ironic since they want to do away with it all.

48 hours have passed, and mush refuses to say anything. Put a lid on the day at 11 am this morning.

9 dead Americans and many more missing or kidnapped.

We did get to see President Donald J Trump speak, and we really need him back in there, especially on a day like today.

Of course, if Donald J Trump would have been President, this would have never occurred. The enemies continue to take advantage of a weakened nation.

Then on top of all that, there's that bidenomics that's weakening the wallets of hard working Patriots.
Reminds me of Mogadishu and Benghazi. Putting Americans in harms way and not backing them up. Typical Democrat standard operating procedure.

Meaning it didn't happen on his watch for a reason, stupid.
You're a lying oath breaking RETARD. Let's see how this works...If Biden had been president in 2020 there would have been no covid 19 in the U.S. in 2020. So, it didn't happen on Biden's watch for a reason, stupid.

You're a lying oath breaking RETARD. Let's see how this works...If Biden had been president in 2020 there would have been no covid 19 in the U.S. in 2020. So, it didn't happen on Biden's watch for a reason, stupid.
You really are stupid.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT