ADVERTISEMENT

Mush rambles on about needing F15's to take on the govt.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
He has started that nonsense again. It is like the dude is trying to threaten the American people. That and he is the dumbest person to hold the office. He is literally a Mush Brain.

Mush Brain was originally reserved for school aged children, brains of Mush. But, Biden is on that level or worse. The man is really a Mush Brain.

Reactions: thunderscope
It's not like we don't have multiple recent examples of goat herders defeating a superpower.
Cant wait to see jet fighters falling out of the sky when the TransForce is enlisted to carpet bomb regular Americans.

Biden’s been hit with Four Pinocchio’s before on his comments about gun ownership when he’s made similar statements (some say threats) about law abiding citizens

Who turns those kinds of weapons on their own citizens anyway? I know he's not directly saying that...but it's kind of implied, right?
I take it for what it is: in a modern nation with a modern military, citizens are not going to violently overthrow a national government. This isn't the day of the Redcoats. And it is absolutely idiotic to believe it is possible...which explains why idiots think this way.

That doesn't mean you couldn't act as a very effective resistance against tyranny. But tyranny isn't wrongly believing your dude won, it isn't transitioning to EVs, etc. Not having your way is not tyranny. Having the right to resist tyranny requires the responsibility to know what it is; believe me, you play that card for some bullshit and you won't have that card to play when you need it most.

I take it for what it is: in a modern nation with a modern military, citizens are not going to violently overthrow a national government. This isn't the day of the Redcoats. And it is absolutely idiotic to believe it is possible...which explains why idiots think this way.

That doesn't mean you couldn't act as a very effective resistance against tyranny. But tyranny isn't wrongly believing your dude won, it isn't transitioning to EVs, etc. Not having your way is not tyranny. Having the right to resist tyranny requires the responsibility to know what it is; believe me, you play that card for some bullshit and you won't have that card to play when you need it most.
What if a large part of the military walked off and said F it or they said we side with the people? Or half of it went to one side or the other? For whatever cause it may be?

Anyway, Biden is being a complete dumbass spouting nonsense.

F-15s would not be very good against the modern airforce, navy and marines either. I’m sure that the Presidents dementia makes him revert back to his life memories in the 1970s when the Strike Eagle was cutting edge but I’d prefer F-18s and F-22s or even F-16s

F-15s would not be very good against the modern airforce, navy and marines either. I’m sure that the Presidents dementia makes him revert back to his life memories in the 1970s when the Strike Eagle was cutting edge but I’d prefer F-18s and F-22s or even F-16s
Well we all do this when we get a little older. We love that Cold War shit. I cheered when Tom Cruise stole the F-14 Tomcat in his new movie, didn't you? Kids today probably think a drone is the coolest...and soon one will be.

But that right there is literally the biggest issue, for dumb or untruthful shit troops are not going to be on the side of idiots, especially ones that are shooting at them.
This is going over your head. Let's say the country is divided. A segment of the military says screw you, including some leadership. Or maybe even a large part of it. If the country is divided the military will be too as its a cross section of the country.

Why does one side always think the military is just going to be on their side of the argument?

An armed conflict is the country is the military;s worst scenario(maybe outside of a thermonuclear war suddenly). Yes, they likely have wargamed it.

Frankly, if we had some leaders worth a lick, civilian and otherwise, they would tell dunder Mush brain to STFU with that shit.

Last edited:
Let's say the country is divided.
Divided politics is not tyranny. Losing an election is not tyranny.

This is going over your head.
No, it's over your head.

Shit, the country was divided when it was founded! America was designed to be divided. The Founders never intended for dumbasses to revolt because they disagreed over politics. That's not why they gave you the 2A. They would have hanged motherfvckers for firing shots over political division (and Lincoln burned shit down because of it). It is to protect against tyranny, nothing else. That is what sets us apart as a nation. People like you want to act like shitholers.

Why does one side always think the military is just going to be on their side of the argument?
Because one would hope the vast majority of soldiers understand their oath. Have we let recruitment standards slip that far?

Divided politics is not tyranny. Losing an election is not tyranny.

No, it's over your head.

Shit, the country was divided when it was founded! America was designed to be divided. The Founders never intended for dumbasses to revolt because they disagreed over politics. That's not why they gave you the 2A. They would have hanged motherfvckers for firing shots over political division (and Lincoln burned shit down because of it). It is to protect against tyranny, nothing else. That is what sets us apart as a nation. People like you want to act like shitholers.

Because one would hope the vast majority of soldiers understand their oath. Have we let recruitment standards slip that far?
Who cares why if it is divided. If it comes to a seperartion and internal conflict then that is what you have. If half the population is against one another, the military will be representative of that. They will think their side is correct.

A soldiers oath is to the constitution. And frankly, most of them don't want to take up arms against their own people and would be hesitant to. That is not going to happen. They won't(most of them) take unlawful orders.

If they start picking sides they will pick sides. If the country is going down the road of a civil war you think they are all going to be on the same side? Which side woudld be correct? We don't even know the reason for the conflict in our hypothetical.

If the country is going down the road of a civil war
But the country is not going down that road. You really should read some Theda Skocpol...we are not poor enough for civil war.

Now, do some of you RWNJ dream of civil war? Well yeah, because some of you are idiots. Our Founders were pretty clear that you should you not be an idiot.

Well we all do this when we get a little older. We love that Cold War shit. I cheered when Tom Cruise stole the F-14 Tomcat in his new movie, didn't you? Kids today probably think a drone is the coolest...and soon one will be.
Ofcourse I liked seeing the tomcat take down two SU-57s but that’s Hollywood. A SU-57 in real life would have one circled that Tom cat and blown it out of the sky but that’s not good TV. The tomcat is a terrible dog fighter in todays world. It very large less then nimble target.

But the country is not going down that road. You really should read some Theda Skocpol...we are not poor enough for civil war.

Now, do some of you RWNJ dream of civil war? Well yeah, because some of you are idiots. Our Founders were pretty clear that you should you not be an idiot.
I never said it was going down that road. We are talking a hypothetical and Dunder Mush Brain is the one that threated F-15's.

What I am saying, is if it ever divides, don't assume the military is going to

1)Be on your side, they again are a cross section of the country.
2)Be totally united. See above.
3)Follow a Dunder Brain wanted to wipe people out with F-15's.

Dunder head is the one that keeps talking about shooting people with F-15's. I don't know of too many people dreaming of a civil war.

I take it for what it is: in a modern nation with a modern military, citizens are not going to violently overthrow a national government.

Kind of like Germany in the 1930's? Tyranny is insidious and generally begins with a nationalized police or "security" force. You know, like how your side is attempting to politicize the DOJ, the FBI, etc...

But tyranny isn't wrongly believing your dude won, it isn't transitioning to EVs, etc.

But tyranny manifests itself in many forms, including voting changes and nationalizing entire industries like the current administration is trying to do in mandating automotive companies to adopt unprofitable and unproven technologies.

But tyranny manifests itself in many forms, including voting changes and nationalizing entire industries like the current administration is trying to do in mandating automotive companies to adopt unprofitable and unproven technologies.
Nationalizing?

19789999.jpg

We are not real close to a "civil war". There are some seeds planted.

1)Corruption in DC, being exposed more than ever
2)Whine all you want, but a large number of people don't trust our elections. Again, whine about it but they don't.
3)Broken immigration system
4)Destruction of middle class
5)Control and manipulation of information
6)Abuse of power by levels of govt as shown during covid.
7)Erosion of trust in federal law enforcement, FBI, etc.

Now what could spark it? I think a gun ban of large scale could. Weapons buy back or turn in.

Continue to throw money at Ukraine and othe areas when we have our own issues.

ANother controversial election cycle.

These things could spark issues. But, I don't see a large scale situation at this point. I think are certainly seeds planted.

Reactions: murox
I thought we were centimeters away from democracy dying & the government being violently overthrown, or is that just fund-raising rhetoric? The right's talking point about Civil War feels more like jab at what modern democrats have become than anything else. They've become the shut-up & comply crowd. The left sure as AF doesn't want a Civil War. They're terrified of just seeing a weapon, let alone picking one up & taking the time to become proficient with it.

I thought we were centimeters away from democracy dying & the government being violently overthrown, or is that just fund-raising rhetoric? The right's talking point about Civil War feels more like jab at what modern democrats have become than anything else. They've become the shut-up & comply crowd. The left sure as AF doesn't want a Civil War. They're terrified of just seeing a weapon, let alone picking one up & taking the time to become proficient with it.
hahhaa, Man Bear Pig about overthrew the govt on one hand. But, wait, the govt has F15's and can't be overthrown. But, wait Man Bear Pig had a spear and nearly over took it.

Of course it is a jab. Look at these idiots. Our leaders!

capitol-siege-congress-covid-03-ap-llr-210112_1610501032040_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

my, how shortsighted liberal-tarians are.

how many times have you heard "this could be end of our democracy" over the past 6 months. way too many to count.

The tomcat is a terrible dog fighter in todays world.
Well of course. The point is, Joe is older, the F15 was pretty bad ass for much of his life, so in his mind it is still badass.

It's like people who think 60s muscle cars were the best cars. Look, I love old muscle cars, I would love to have one...but a new Honda Accord would smoke the tits off of most of them. tHeY dOn'T mAkE tHeM LiKe ThEy UsEd tO!

Reactions: ThunderCat98
It's like people who think 60s muscle cars were the best cars. Look, I love old muscle cars, I would love to have one...but a new Honda Accord would smoke the tits off of most of them. tHeY dOn'T mAkE tHeM LiKe ThEy UsEd tO!
funny-or-die-will-ferrell.gif

i bought a new camaro back in october/november, haven driven it 4 or 5 times. 6.2L. ho . . . lee . . . sheeeeeit! the old IROC with the built 350 dyno'd at 397 horse wants absolutely nothing to do with it.

0-60 in like 3.6 secs. hit 120 one day when passing a couple cars in a row without realizing it until i took notice of the mph in the headsup display.

i'm a huge fan of the older late 60's camaro's and fastbacks, but no, they want nothing to do with modern muscle.

hbkho2jyd7e61.jpg

funny-or-die-will-ferrell.gif

i bought a new camaro back in october/november, haven driven it 4 or 5 times. 6.2L. ho . . . lee . . . sheeeeeit! the old IROC with the built 350 dyno'd at 397 horse wants absolutely nothing to do with it.

0-60 in like 3.6 secs. hit 120 one day when passing a couple cars in a row without realizing it until i took notice of the mph in the headsup display.

i'm a huge fan of the older late 60's camaro's and fastbacks, but no, they want nothing to do with modern muscle.

hbkho2jyd7e61.jpg

Way back in the mid 90s I got to take a drive in a 1967 Shelby GT 350. It's one of my dream cars, honestly. I have also driven one of the new GT 350Rs. There is no fvcking comparison in power lol. It wasn't too long ago you had to have a competition license for that kind of power.

Way back in the mid 90s I got to take a drive in a 1967 Shelby GT 350. It's one of my dream cars, honestly. I have also driven one of the new GT 350Rs. There is no fvcking comparison in power lol. It wasn't too long ago you had to have a competition license for that kind of power.
my uncle has a 67 shelby GT500. have a friend that has an '07 GT500. both white with blue stripes. they go to car shows together and park nose to nose. the '07 has a supercharger on it. obviously, the '67 428 super cobrajet big block wants none of the 750 horse blown small block. haha.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Well of course. The point is, Joe is older, the F15 was pretty bad ass for much of his life, so in his mind it is still badass.

Yehh but would you rather be fast and look cool or be fast and look gay?

my uncle has a 67 shelby GT500. have a friend that has an '07 GT500. both white with blue stripes. they go to car shows together and park nose to nose. the '07 has a supercharger on it. obviously, the '67 428 super cobrajet big block wants none of the 750 horse blown small block. haha.
White with the blue stripe is a good look.

Apparently, Germany is threatening not to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine unless we send Abrahams - which burn through fuel like a damn jet & require a ton of maintenance.

Apparently, Germany is threatening not to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine unless we send Abrahams - which burn through fuel like a damn jet & require a ton of maintenance.
This thing in Ukraine is way out of hand. No way we should send main battle tanks there.

Reactions: thunderscope
An F-22 would crush anything in the air. And its not close.
If anyone on this board is interested in aviation but hasn't actually seen a Raptor at an airshow, go. Seeing the capability of thrust vectoring will blow your mind. It's like watching roller coaster cars on an invisible track.

This is dumb. If 5% of the population decided they had enough they could overthrow the united states government. Politicians and their families would have to go into hiding. All government facilities would have to be empty.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT