ADVERTISEMENT

My daily bitch

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
I had an errand to run this morning at Lowe’s then a planned stop at Starbucks. The problem with both stops is that they were full of DOGS. Dogs on leashes, dogs in carts, dogs running loose.

I didn’t have as much problem with dogs at Lowe’s. Concrete floors, mostly hard goods, and warehouse atmosphere. But Starbucks? Really?? They serve food in there. One big dog was running loose. I checked the license plate of the owner’s car. Out of state, of course.

To make matters worse, it ran over and licked my hand. The only creature I want licking my fingers in a coffee shop better have long dark hair, green eyes, and answer to the name Shelly.

Bitching over for today.

Dude. Cmon. Why you talking to Geezer that way?
He’s a moron. He has no idea how this board operates after all of these years.

There are a group of posters who have been here too long and serve no purpose other than to be unwanted by the other posters.

Last edited:
He’s a moron. He has no idea how this board operates after all of these years.

There are a group of posters who have been here too long and serve no purpose other than to be unwanted by any other posters.
Star Wars Irony GIF

The thread title made me think it was going to be about ET or Oldie.

Greed's Cuck makes him wear a Tshirt with this thread title. Of course Greed goes the extra step by pulling the shirt tail up and down the inside front to make the bra thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
No, he is not. You madea knee jerk reaction to a good poster.
What’s knee jerk about criticizing someone about drinking shitty overpriced coffee. You bitch about crappy bw3 food being expensive but an $8 diabetes in a cup drink is a ok because geezers old ass drinks it.

You're the worst. Ever.
I doubt thst seriously. You have a fan club of 2. One is an old senile lib worried someone will take his check. Rifle gives you a sympathy pass because you act like you believe him. You are just mad because they call you greed.

I doubt thst seriously. You have a fan club of 2. One is an old senile lib worried someone will take his check. Rifle gives you a sympathy pass because you act like you believe him. You are just mad because they call you greed.
You are THE worst poster ever on this board. If I wanted a fan club on this board, I'd need to be a liar, idiot, trumptard, oath breaker, and whiner like you. No thanks.

You are THE worst poster ever on this board. If I wanted a fan club on this board, I'd need to be a liar, idiot, trumptard, oath breaker, and whiner like you. No thanks.
I am pretty popular Here. I sell tickets.

Oh? Name one thing that I’ve claimed on here that you think isn’t true.
I said because extra terrestrial acts like he believes you. The other guys give you shit. Terrestrial also calls everyone Liars and condemns them to Hell and you get a pass. You have a lot of reported sins here. Hahaaa and you get a pass.

I said because extra terrestrial acts like he believes you. The other guys give you shit. Terrestrial also calls everyone Liars and condemns them to Hell and you get a pass. You have a lot of reported sins here. Hahaaa and you get a pass.
Knocking the guy for mutual loyalty. You deplorables should try it instead of eating your own.

That is insulting to the worst poster on this board.

Knocking the guy for mutual loyalty. You deplorables should try it instead of eating your own.
Me and you are tight. Remember fighting the crazy women? Also remember, I went to bat for Et also. So....

Me and you are tight. Remember fighting the crazy women? Also remember, I went to bat for Et also. So....

And I was your campaign manager. I even anonymously mailed your boss anthrax after you told us that he made you drive around in that deathtrap.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Really? There were times you needed a vacation because you were nust parrotting the same crap. I did go to bat for you.
You've parroted the same malarkey for years. Anyone who's watched a man incite an insurrection against the U S government and attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election and then plainly stated that he would vote for him for president the third time, particularly after that man promised to pardon the insurrectionists, should be treated for what he is...an oath breaker.

You've parroted the same malarkey for years. Anyone who's watched a man incite an insurrection against the U S government and attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election and then plainly stated that he would vote for him for president the third time, particularly after that man promised to pardon the insurrectionists, should be treatued for what he is...an oath breaker.
whats the got to do with yoou parrotting the same crap to where you need a vacation? I did go to bat for you.

You vote for who you want and I will vote for who I want to. Still a pretty much a free country.

whats the got to do with yoou parrotting the same crap to where you need a vacation? I did go to bat for you.

You vote for who you want and I will vote for who I want to. Still a pretty much a free country.
1. because you parrot the same crap to where you need banned
2. You have asked for me to be banned several times.
3. You're a morally bankrupt trumptard and oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT