ADVERTISEMENT

My friend rifle

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
You're still okay here. Brad isn't built like you, probably has never picked up any type of ball, looks gay, and probably drives a Bentley. Don't let his 10 wife interfere with all the great things you have going on. Brad may be sleeping with better nook, but keep your head up and know you're sleeping with better women than most of us, murox and fever excluded though.

You're really not doing so bad for an older guy, considering your Appalachian roots. Nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion.

I’m watching 20/20 right now. It’s taking place in Kalamazoo. It’s about an Uber driver who went on a crime rampage.

What a shithole town.

I’m watching 20/20 right now. It’s taking place in Kalamazoo. It’s about an Uber driver who went on a crime rampage.

What a shithole town.
I totally agree with you, except for that one brewpub close to the Kalamazoo theater where I used to drink with the WMU coeds. In fact, it was right about this time of the year, around the holidays. I used to help them undress.

I totally agree with you, except for that one brewpub close to the Kalamazoo theater where I used to drink with the WMU coeds. In fact, it was right about this time of the year, around the holidays. I used to help them undress.
Is this why you are no longer a dental hygienist?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT