ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville Shooter Picked Covenant School On Purpose

They are hiding the motive. Notice no more mention of “manifesto”, now softening to say “journals”.

They are hiding the motive. Notice no more mention of “manifesto”, now softening to say “journals”.
Journals and a manifesto are two completely different things. You can have both. I don’t know if it’s a coverup but those two aren’t synonymous. One article I read even mentioned the manifesto

How miserable can your life be that you have to kill children to get attention?

thanks-obvious.gif

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
How miserable can your life be that you have to kill children to get attention?
They don't want a real fight. Look at these school shooters. Losers, Mental Issues, Broken Homes in Many Cases.

I will tell you how you stop this. You show one of those asshole school shooters getting shot up close with their head blown off. Show that to people. Then tell them, this is what happens and it is not cool. You are going to get shot in the face with buckshot or a 5.56 round. Make it not cool. Show that it is weak and cowardly. Of course they are nutjobs and that may not work. You notice they pick soft targets.

I will tell you how you stop this. You show one of those asshole school shooters getting shot up close with their head blown off. Show that to people. Then tell them, this is what happens and it is not cool. You are going to get shot in the face with buckshot or a 5.56 round. Make it not cool.
This would not be the message you think it is to people who fully understand they are going to get smoked by the police and want that.

They don't want a real fight. Look at these school shooters. Losers, Mental Issues, Broken Homes in Many Cases.

I will tell you how you stop this. You show one of those asshole school shooters getting shot up close with their head blown off. Show that to people. Then tell them, this is what happens and it is not cool. You are going to get shot in the face with buckshot or a 5.56 round. Make it not cool. Show that it is weak and cowardly. Of course they are nutjobs and that may not work. You notice they pick soft targets.
Making them more famous probably isn’t the answer. The fewer people that remember the shooters’ names the better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT