ADVERTISEMENT

National Divorce

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Won't happen, but damn wouldn't it be nice if it did? Saw some drawings, and they had WV and Kentucky in there with the weirdos for some reason. Called the blue states the People's Republic of Soyland, and the good people the Federalist States of America.

Not sure why WV would be included with New York, Jersey, and the California fruits. Probably need to tell the guy who drew that out to go back to the drawing board.

18242088.png

His map is off. Idaho, Dakotas, Montana are no way going Soy. Idaho has some far out dudes that want to go right now. WV and KY are not going Soy. I could North Maskolina going Soy before WV. I am on the DMZ now in Woke County. If it goes down I am hauling ass to Pedros South Of the Border.

New Mexico is blue, but that is because of the Indians. They like the fed handouts and they vote blue. I don't think Ohio or Indiana go Soy.

People have it all wrong though. It is not about states anymore. It is about freedom lovers vs govt controllers/controlled.

I know of one redneck up North that ain't going soy.

sucks to be rifle though, as he has all them properties in both soy and federalist lands.

Honestly if we could just get rid of New York and California it would solve a lot of problems.

Reactions: KyMUfan
That's ok, once they would be gone they couldn't make it. People would flock out of there to other areas, more than now. They would dwindle into 3rd world oblivion.
Yeah people would move out way faster when it was way harder due to having to immigrate.

This entire idea is as stupid as the “well why don’t we have promotion and relegation in college football!” “argument.” It’s such a nonstarter on every level that any energy given to it would be better spent banging one’s head against a wall.

Yeah people would move out way faster when it was way harder due to having to immigrate.

This entire idea is as stupid as the “well why don’t we have promotion and relegation in college football!” “argument.” It’s such a nonstarter on every level that any energy given to it would be better spent banging one’s head against a wall.
Wrong. We'd give them a month to relocate prior to building the wall.

Reactions: i am herdman

I am not sure you understand the disdain in some of the areas of the country for New York and California.

You think it is totally impossible?
Well y’all had slavery to rile people up over at a time when the country and world were much less interconnected and couldn’t pull it off. Now what do you have, gay people? Some esoteric shit nobody understands about government spending? Abortion?

Guess what, 45% of people in Texas are pro abortion. You think you’re getting people ready to die over a 45-50 issue? You’re out of your mind. Gay marriage polls at 53% for, 32% against in Texas. Y’all have nothing.

And even if you did, how do you think it would go down? You think the federal government is just going to say “ok sure, states with massive urban centers who don’t want to leave, you can go.” Like ****.

This is by far the dumbest thing I have ever seen elected officials give energy to. Buying Greenland was more feasible. Nuking hurricanes was less stupid.

I am not sure you understand the disdain in some of the areas of the country for New York and California.
Only because they are democratic states.This whole idea of you have would have so many bad results I could not begin to name them all. Simply an MTG idea she spoke that should get her kicked out of Congress. It is totally irresponsible and against all she swore by in upholding our Constitution. United we stand and divided we fall it is that simple.

Only because they are democratic states.This whole idea of you have would have so many bad results I could not begin to name them all. Simply an MTG idea she spoke that should get her kicked out of Congress. It is totally irresponsible and against all she swore by in upholding our Constitution. United we stand and divided we fall it is that simple.
We already are a divided country

I know Lez Cheney needs to get the fvck out of Wyoming. She might as well put on a suit and tie and be Pencil Neck's twin brother.
Why because she actually wants to save her Republican Party and get rid of Trump. I dont want Trump in jail I want him to finish what he started . Let him keep showing the true Republicans for what they are and let him destroy the Republican Party.

Reactions: extragreen
We already are a divided country
Yes but it isn’t regional. There’s no way to draw a line on this map. Any region you put in the “red” nation would have a lot of angry people. And vice versa. It’s urban/rural, not north/south.

Edit: the states where it went to referendum secession won 75-25 in the south. Other states where it was just done by the legislature tended to have even higher splits.

IFEZDTO7WVFSXNCM564TCFVOJI.png

Well y’all had slavery to rile people up over at a time when the country and world were much less interconnected and couldn’t pull it off. Now what do you have, gay people? Some esoteric shit nobody understands about government spending? Abortion?

Guess what, 45% of people in Texas are pro abortion. You think you’re getting people ready to die over a 45-50 issue? You’re out of your mind. Gay marriage polls at 53% for, 32% against in Texas. Y’all have nothing.

And even if you did, how do you think it would go down? You think the federal government is just going to say “ok sure, states with massive urban centers who don’t want to leave, you can go.” Like ****.

This is by far the dumbest thing I have ever seen elected officials give energy to. Buying Greenland was more feasible. Nuking hurricanes was less stupid.
I never said I was for it. I said you think it is impossible?

I
Yes but it isn’t regional. There’s no way to draw a line on this map. Any region you put in the “red” nation would have a lot of angry people. And vice versa. It’s urban/rural, not north/south.

Edit: the states where it went to referendum secession won 75-25 in the south. Other states where it was just done by the legislature tended to have even higher splits.

IFEZDTO7WVFSXNCM564TCFVOJI.png
That's why I stated if there is ever another conflict it won't be state vs state necessarily. The divide is urban vs the rest.

It would be a true civil war.

Reactions: murox
I

That's why I stated if there is ever another conflict it won't be state vs state necessarily. The divide is urban vs the rest.

It would be a true civil war.
That wouldn’t be a divorce then. It would be winner take all. Or winner take what’s left.

Have you studied history?
Quite a lot. What historical precedent do you think there is for a nation as federally focused as the US is simply breaking apart? Not a territory that was loosely held breaking away, but a large, stable country splitting, when there is no regional split that would even leave most people on either side of the line happy?

Goodness, somebody's cranky today.

Who pissed on your Hush Puppies® ?

Thinking about this some more, you're probably looking at a split where all the women take everything and move to all the warmer climate states. That's how most divorces end up.

Safe to say if you gave the libs LA, Chicago, SF proper/city limits, and a good chunk of the Northeast, those cities/regions would be completely uninhabitable within a few years. After factoring the continued/increased exodus and the current state of their local govts turning large areas of their cities into homeless villages.

But yes, this topic is a waste of time IMO.

Reactions: murox
Quite a lot. What historical precedent do you think there is for a nation as federally focused as the US is simply breaking apart? Not a territory that was loosely held breaking away, but a large, stable country splitting, when there is no regional split that would even leave most people on either side of the line happy?
What nation can survive the seeds of identity poltics that you see now. Do I think we are close to a civil war? No. Are there small seeds there? Yes. You cannot keep catorgizing people as this group, that group, blue, red, nazis, etc. We cannot survive that in the long run. You put people in a box. Then, it divides along those boxes. See Bosnia for example. Not saying we are close to that. But, there are seeds there. We are growing further and further apart from common ground. Everything is argument now.

We can't be so arrogant to think it can't happen here.

. Do I think we are close to a civil war? No.
Herdman is the master at playing both sides of the fence, then if one thing even remotely starts to possibly come true, reminds us that "ol' Herdman was right when he said this would happen years ago."

The US is closest to another Civil War(hate to even use that term because the first one was not a Civil War at all) than we have been since 1861.

I say there is a likelihood within my liftime. I am just past the half century mark. Cetainly within our children's generation the odds go up.

The United States as it was founded no longer exists. The globalist american empire has destroyed all of western civilization with forced migration of 3rd worlders who are easier to control. No country has been spared.

So what is happening is the descendants of the people who founded this country (straight white men) are waking up to the fact that Globohomo (TM) has silently destroyed the greatest country ever built, and every institution of power (government, media, corporations) have joined forces against them. This group of people possess 90% of the guns, ammunition and testosterone in the entire country. There will be a tipping point, and many will start to think "why is 50% of my property forcefully confiscated for this?"

At that point there will be bloodshed. There is not going to be a civil divorce. It's going to be the same story we've seen throughout history.

So what is happening is the descendants of the people who founded this country (straight white men) are waking up to the fact that Globohomo (TM) has silently destroyed the greatest country ever built, and every institution of power (government, media, corporations) have joined forces against them. This group of people possess 90% of the guns, ammunition and testosterone in the entire country. There will be a tipping point, and many will start to think "why is 50% of my property forcefully confiscated for this?"

At that point there will be bloodshed. There is not going to be a civil divorce. It's going to be the same story we've seen throughout history.

The United States as it was founded no longer exists. The globalist american empire has destroyed all of western civilization with forced migration of 3rd worlders who are easier to control. No country has been spared.

You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT