ADVERTISEMENT

National Security Issue

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
77 percent of American youth not eligible for military service. Not a joke anymore. If you don't think numbers and demographics come into warfare then you are not informed. We have a growing problem. Thr Ukrainians a s Russians have a demographic problem. We are nearing a catastrophic point.

The Army's recruiting is the lowest since the Vietnam Era. You can sustain a military and fight big wars if necessary with not enough able bodied fighting men. Not women. Not trainnies or weak limit wrists. Or overweight couch sniffers.

We have a serious national security issue.

Sounds like your kind is the problem:

“the children of military families, who typically make up 80 percent of US Army recruits, are telling their children not to serve, especially those from the South.”

As other vets have shown on this board recently, it’s your entitlement that is causing the problem. Three hots, a cot, and a couple thousand dollars each month isn’t enough for your self-entitled pigs. So now your kind (children of military families in the south) tells children not to serve.

“the children of military families, who typically make up 80 percent of US Army recruits, are telling their children not to serve, especially those from the South.”

As other vets have shown on this board recently, it’s your entitlement that is causing the problem. Three hots, a cot, and a couple thousand dollars each month isn’t enough for your self-entitled pigs. So now your kind (children of military families in the south) tells children not to serve.
people want to be a part of an ass kicking machine not a woke organization.

Reactions: Jartard
people want to be a part of an ass kicking machine not a woke organization.
giphy.gif

Some veterans are telling their kids that. Look at the commander in chief. He is a Mush brain. Look at how DC treats them and uses them. I've heard several guys from high level units who had countless combat deployments say they would tell their kids not to serve currently. Highly decorated guys. Thst happened especially after that Afghanistan withdraw debacle.

Some veterans are telling their kids that. Look at the commander in chief. He is a Mush brain. Look at how DC treats them and uses them. I've heard several guys from high level units who had countless combat deployments say they would tell their kids not to serve currently. Highly decorated guys. Thst happened especially after that Afghanistan withdraw debacle.
You're a lying oath breaker.

Some veterans are telling their kids that.
Mostly the ones in the south. They don't tend to have the highly decorated ones that you referenced. They tend to be low educated and used as target practice.

Mostly the ones in the south. They don't tend to have the highly decorated ones that you referenced. They tend to be low educated and used as target practice
Mush is a disaster and people are tired of the woke bull shit. Then they saw what the administration did in that Afghanistan withdraw. Also you are not taking into account people live and retire in the south not shitty places in the north also major military bases are in the south where military members live and retire.

But reality is the woke bull shit. Gays, transgender, etc.

People don't want to serve under a brain dead fool named Mush.

Last edited:
Absolutely 100 percent true. Recruiting numbers are nearing all time lows.

It is not a good time to be in. Woke bull shit. Dumb ass for a leader.
You're a lying oath breaker. The military population has been on a downward trend since at least 1989. You're attempted reasoning for that is as stupid as you are.

Mush is a disaster and people are tired of the woke bull shit. Then they saw what the administration did in that Afghanistan withdraw. Also you are not taking into account people live and retire in the south not shitty places in the north also major military bases are in the south where military members live and retire.

But reality is the woke bull shit. Gays, transgender, etc.

People don't want to serve under a brain dead fool named Mush.
You are a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

You're a lying oath breaker. The military population has been on a downward trend since at least 1989. You're attempted reasoning for that is as stupid as you are.
Jesus christ they have goals moron. They can't require enough people.

And dipshit, themilitary downsized at the end of the cold war.

But they still have goals and targets based on current needs. They are not meeting them. The army and Marines are missing goals big time.

Jesus christ they have goals moron. They can't require enough people.

And dipshit, themilitary downsized at the end of the cold war.

But they still have goals and targets based on current needs. They are not meeting them. The army and Marines are missing goals big time.
You're a stupid lying trumptard oath breaker. It has NOTHING to do with Biden or wokeness.

You're a stupid lying trumptard oath breaker. It has NOTHING to do with Biden or wokeness.
Right. Go ask the troops and veterans...moron.

I am around it all the time. He has made our military a hot mess in regard to retention and recruiting. He's a joke

Right. Go ask the troops and veterans...moron.

I am around it all the time. He has made our military a hot mess in regard to retention and recruiting. He's a joke
You're a liar and an idiot. <<<It goes right along with being a trumptard and oath breaker. The inability of the military to recruit has nothing to do with Biden or wokeness.

They tend to be low educated and used as target practice.

I was drafted into the army many years ago. During basic training, I frequently had to clean out the grease trap at the mess hall as punishment for mouthing off to authority. I haven’t changed much.

You're a liar and an idiot. <<<It goes right along with being a trumptard and oath breaker. The inability of the military to recruit has nothing to do with Biden or wokeness.
Hahaa keep telling yourself that

You are a coward who pisses his pants when you actually meet a serviceman.

I will say it again stick with talking about cabinets

Last edited:
You are a coward who passes his pants when you actually meet a serviceman.

I will say it again stick with talking about cabinets
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. So is herdman. I'll say it again, you're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

Thank you for doing what Greed was too chicken shit to do, and that is answer to your country's call to duty.

Oh, and while you were throwing away soup cans on KP, Greed was collecting them to hold while confessing his sins to an alien overlord.
^^^snowflake is triggered by my presence.

^^nailed it^^

What is more embarrassing - you constantly running around saying "nailed it," you slobbering all over Middle Class Murox's nuts, or you trying to buddy up to me before I told you how much of a dork and moron you are?

Nailed it

Nailed it Rox. Good job!

Nailed it
Trump nailed it.

he nailed it!!!

Nailed it Rox!
Rox nailed it when he called this dude a Fag in the other thread.
Why is it that Rifle is the only leftist with a brain that visits this site?? Rox nailed that accurately
You nailed it with blundering idiot.

How embarrassing is that for you? You try giving me a compliment and buddying up to me, then I rebuke and reject you, mock you, and tell you how you’re the most worthless poster on this board.

I’m sure you’re used to being rejected, but this one has to sting.

How embarrassing is that for you? You try giving me a compliment and buddying up to me, then I rebuke and reject you, mock you, and tell you how you’re the most worthless poster on this board.

I’m sure you’re used to being rejected, but this one has to sting.
I've always laughed at you and think you are pathetic. Stop making things up liar. Oh and stop following me around seeking my attention.

Mean Girls Stalker GIF

Why is it that Rifle is the only leftist with a brain that visits this site?? Rox nailed that accurately

We get it. You tried buddying up to me, I mocked you in return and told you how much of a moron you are, then you threw a tantrum and threw away the BFF4L bracelet that you made for me.

The post above shows that you didn't "always laugh at you and think you are pathetic." It was you trying to finally get somebody who acknowledged you and liked you on here. You were rejected, and the pain has been living inside of you since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT