ADVERTISEMENT

Never Forget

1or3m23z3hh61.jpg
Deleted scene from Kintner's death

a167ccab5fa7eacf0b8a80e93bfcb2bb.jpg

selling tickets...name at top of Marquis............

no just spam
@MichiganHerd , you should also weigh in on this dork.

You mocked his obsession with me a few years ago and even told him to go back to just liking posts. But now he is monitoring my posts days after. I can't imagine going on a message board like he and muthed do just to see if I have posted anything.

You mocked his obsession with me a few years ago and even told him to go back to just liking posts. But now he is monitoring my posts days after. I can't imagine going on a message board like he and muthed do just to see if I have posted anything.
You are flustered. You might need to take a break from your spam. Don't continuously seek attention and then whine like a bitch when a fraction of your spam is mocked and laughed at. Don't try so hard and maybe someday you will actually be king of this obscure message board.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and WVUSerg
You are flustered. You might need to take a break from your spam. Don't continuously seek attention and then whine like a bitch when a fraction of your spam is mocked and laughed at. Don't try so hard and maybe someday you will actually be king of this obscure message board.
You should go back to what I (and others) mocked you for your first few years on here: just liking posts and never posting. It leaves you less exposed to show how much of a moron you are.

You could stop posting today, and nobody would say a thing about it. I go more than 48 hours, and multiple posts are made inquiring about me. Just like your adult daughter claims about her family, you bring nothing to the board.

You should go back to what I (and others) mocked you for your first few years on here: just liking posts and never posting. It leaves you less exposed to show how much of a moron you are.

You could stop posting today, and nobody would say a thing about it. I go more than 48 hours, and multiple posts are made inquiring about me. Just like your adult daughter claims about her family, you bring nothing to the board.
sam winchester yawn GIF

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg and 30CAT
Surely you jest. Even when the village idiot goes missing, it doesn't take long for people to wonder what happened.

Idiot.
No, nobody mentions anything about 1988. The only time people even engage him is to mock him or after they get sick of him pleading for attention like you and serge do.

The only time people even engage him is to mock him or after they get sick of him pleading for attention like you and serge do.

larry-the-cable-guy-funny-jpg.254462

Oh my! You've gone and done it now! You added an 'E' to @WVUSerg's name. You're a freaking moron and you shouldn't be talking shit when you can't even spell.

7bv4t5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
No, nobody mentions anything about 1988. The only time people even engage him is to mock him or after they get sick of him pleading for attention like you and serge do.
You mentioned my name you must be obsessed with me.

Don't you have better things to do, like getting your mani, Pedi, facial combo, instead of posting about an old fat retiree like myself?

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Surely you jest. Even when the village idiot goes missing, it doesn't take long for people to wonder what happened.

Idiot.
No kidding. Even a casual observer notices the lack of spam when he's gone. Oh well, who are we to trample his dreams of being the man on a message board that has 10-12 regular visitors.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and WVUSerg

I don't go on a message board to see if you have posted anything. I don't need to do that. Based on your track record since your head over handlebars incident I can fairly well guess that you have started about 10 threads of drivel daily. Besides, you're my puppet. I like pulling your strings.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
I don't go on a message board to see if you have posted anything. I don't need to do that. Based on your track record since your head over handlebars incident I can fairly well guess that you have started about 10 threads of drivel daily. Besides, you're my puppet. I like pulling your strings.
Puppet Master Luke GIF by Australian Survivor

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT