ADVERTISEMENT

This isn't the First Time

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Five years ago, while in Berlin, I met a striking French girl who had moved there a few years prior. I was staying at the Berlin Ritz Carlton, because ya' know, rich, so it was easy to get her to come over. She blew me, spent the night, blew me again in the morning, and I think (but am not positive) that she took a train with me that day out of the city to visit a concentration camp. Then, of course, we lost touch.

Fast forward to today: I am browsing Hinge (a dating app) and come across an attractive face that looks somewhat familiar. We match. She messages me and can tell I don't remember her (or least identify where/how I know her). She calls me out on it, and then it hits me who she is (by looking at her profile). She apparently moved to LA a couple of years ago.

How many of you have met a girl in Berlin, got blown at the RC, then randomly bumped into her on a dating app five years later on the other side of the world?

I once made love to a fat girl out in the parking lot of a redneck beer joint over in Glen Jean, maybe 30 years back, perhaps longer.

Ran into her at the Lowe's store in Fayetteville, WV a couple summers back. I recognized her because she still had that big 80s hairstyle. I didn't know the brother she was with.

Looking at those pics, how confident are you that's not a dude. Look at that 2nd photo. Is that an adams apple?

Five years ago, while in Berlin, I met a striking French girl who had moved there a few years prior. I was staying at the Berlin Ritz Carlton, because ya' know, rich, so it was easy to get her to come over. She blew me, spent the night, blew me again in the morning, and I think (but am not positive) that she took a train with me that day out of the city to visit a concentration camp. Then, of course, we lost touch.

Fast forward to today: I am browsing Hinge (a dating app) and come across an attractive face that looks somewhat familiar. We match. She messages me and can tell I don't remember her (or least identify where/how I know her). She calls me out on it, and then it hits me who she is (by looking at her profile). She apparently moved to LA a couple of years ago.

How many of you have met a girl in Berlin, got blown at the RC, then randomly bumped into her on a dating app five years later on the other side of the world?

sam winchester yawn GIF

Reactions: 19MU88
You're fat, bald, and old. You were never good looking. So I understand a lack of interest for somebody who never has girls throwing themselves at your feet.
I never said I was ugly just got fat bald and out of shape in my older age

Spend more time showing hot chicks instead of trying to get me and Michigan suspended. That is your wheelhouse. Michigan and I bring solid content and fair and valid points. We even went to bat for your #1 fan, EG. You would miss us.

You use dating apps?

You use dating apps?
When you travel constantly - because ya' know, wealthy - it makes it far easier. You wouldn't know considering you live in a "town" with 1500 people and bang your cousins, since that is the only option in town.

When you travel constantly - because ya' know, wealthy - it makes it far easier. You wouldn't know considering you live in a "town" with 1500 people and bang your cousins, since that is the only option in town.

Have you seen my cousins? Top notch.

You know, for a poor, hillbilly.

Hell yes I bang them. I'm sure you could please them better than I can. All i have is my button dick, Falls City beer and tens of dollars in my checking account.

For me? They do in a pinch and no need for a dating app.

I love a small, safe, town, close to everything. Almost Heaven! Keep your shitholes with streets paved in shit, lined with druggies, illegals and major crimes.

I love a small, safe, town, close to everything.
And by "everything," you mean nothing and shit versions of what is needed.

Keep your shitholes with streets paved in shit, lined with druggies, illegals and major crimes.
Somebody has never been to Orange County, huh? There is a reason that the wealthiest of the wealthiest choose to live here. You think they'd choose to live where you claim the things that you do are? At least pretend not to be a complete moron.

You think they'd choose to live where you claim the things that you do are?

Thank God they don't. They choose to live where they can gloat and show off wealth. You and they can keep it. I like my little slice of Heaven.

Here, not one cares and they just can't take that. There are millionaires and wealthy people here. Why do they choose to live here? For the exact reasons I have explained to you.

You need the attention and people kissing your ass. That's your life.

They choose to live where they can gloat and show off wealth.
They live behind gates. The first neighborhood in the town next to me is completely gated. That's the complete opposite of showing off. You think the wealthiest of wealth choose to live in SoCal so they can "show off wealth"? Remember what I said about trying hard not to look like a complete idiot? You're failing.

Here, not one cares and they just can't take that.
Wait: you deplorables, who mostly live in shit states, don't care about the wealthiest of wealthy? Sure you do. It's why so many of those people are common targets in your conspiracy theories. It's because you care so much that you try to vilify all of them at any chance you get.

It's around here that nobody cares, because everyone else is like that here. Million dollar property? Nobody cares, because we all have that. Multiple luxury cars? Nobody cares, because we all have that. Taking high-end locations to amazing places? Who cares, because everybody does that or has that means here. All of your pre-teen children have electric bikes worth more than $1k each? Who cares, because all kids have that here. It's these people who truly don't care. It's you pathetic, jealous, deplorables who really do care.

There are millionaires and wealthy people here. Why do they choose to live here? For the exact reasons I have explained to you.

You live in fantasy world:

I live 1.5 to 2 miles from a gated community.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with your claim which led me to mention that.

Again, please try harder to not be a complete idiot.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with your claim which led me to mention that.

Again, please try harder to not be a complete idiot.

Care to explain why the wealthy have been leaving California?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT