ADVERTISEMENT

New fashion style is taking MAGA by storm

herdfan06

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 3, 2007
How long until the Trump campaign begins selling officially branded Trump Maxi (ear) Pads?

XGZJTWIJWVWYUDNUHF2BQYCQRY.jpg

Kind of reminds me of kids who sustain a broken arm and opt for the line green cast so they can stand out. I would have asked for one of those neutral colored bandages if an ear injury had happen to me.

In case some of you deplorables need a reminder of just how unethically bankrupt and on the wrong side of history you're on, just remember this:

When trump gets shot with an AR-15 style rifle, deplorables wore wound dressing in honor of the skin laceration he suffered on his ear.
When children get massacred by an AR-15, Republican members of Congress wore AR-15 pins on their lapels in honor of the guns.

It doesn't get anymore ass-backwards and unethically bankrupt than that, you fvcking deplorables. Tell us again about your Christianity:

In case some of you deplorables need a reminder of just how unethically bankrupt and on the wrong side of history you're on, just remember this:

When trump gets shot with an AR-15 style rifle, deplorables wore wound dressing in honor of the skin laceration he suffered on his ear.
When children get massacred by an AR-15, Republican members of Congress wore AR-15 pins on their lapels in honor of the guns.

It doesn't get anymore ass-backwards and unethically bankrupt than that, you fvcking deplorables. Tell us again about your Christianity:

No way we could give up our guns after the way weirdo libs act.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT

If you crazy leftists don't like our Constitutional rights, then leave our country. I don't know what else to tell you.

Our open borders are killing FAR more children, along with men and women than AR-15s, but you pathetic leftists have no issue with it. In fact Democrat policies reward illegal foreign nationals.

Talk shit when you help take care of a much, MUCH bigger issue, Pedo-puss.

Until then, stop crying about us not willing to give up our Constitutional right to own whatever firearm us deplorables want.

If you crazy leftists don't like our Constitutional rights, then leave our country. I don't know what else to tell you.

Our open borders are killing FAR more children, along with men and women than AR-15s, but you pathetic leftists have no issue with it. In fact Democrat policies reward illegal foreign nationals.

Talk shit when you help take care of a much, MUCH bigger issue, Pedo-puss.

Until then, stop crying about us not willing to give up our Constitutional right to own whatever firearm us deplorables want.
You're too stupid to even have a discussion with.

Let me dumb this down for you some more: Why do you morons wear ear pads after trump gets grazed with an AR-15 to honor him but then wear AR-15 pins after children are murdered with an AR-15?

You're too stupid to even have a discussion with.

Let me dumb this down for you some more: Why do you morons wear ear pads after trump gets grazed with an AR-15 to honor him but then wear AR-15 pins after children are murdered with an AR-15?

Like most Democrats do, you're trying to make something out of something that isn't true. You're trying to say Republicans celebrated the deaths of people by wearing AR-15 pins. You're trying to twist reality to score. You're an idiot by hatred.

There was how many wearing an ear pad? Generalize much, Pedo-puss? I'll bet you whatever you want thar far more didn't than did, so stop being so stupid.

BTW, people using knives murder WAY more people than using AR-15s and it isn't even close, Pedo-puss.

You leftists are so ignorant to reality.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Like most Democrats do, you're trying to make something out of something that isn't true. You're trying to say Republicans celebrated the deaths of people by wearing AR-15 pins. You're trying to twist reality to score. You're an idiot by hatred.
You're missing the point, moron. I didn't say they were celebrating the deaths of the children. The fact is that they cared more about their AR-15s than the recently murdered children yet when trump is shot they care more about his abrasion than they did any the gun.

I had a chance to handle an AR recently. I was surprised; I found the weapon heavy and awkward. I’m no weapons expert, but I don’t see this firearm as anything I would want for hunting or home defense.

I had a chance to handle an AR recently. I was surprised; I found the weapon heavy and awkward. I’m no weapons expert, but I don’t see this firearm as anything I would want for hunting or home defense.
What type of AR? It is a fabulous weapons platform. Usually the M4 variant is not heavy and has the shorter barrel. Even the old M16 series is not heavy. If you had a 7.62 version or another it would be heavier.

I like it for home defense and so do many others.

You know what stopped a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
I use my custom built, AR-15 566 for hunting. Wonderful hunting weapon and extremely fun to shoot.

The weapon was an AR 15 that belonged to a colleague who is a gun collector. The only other high powered rifle I have ever held is the M16. I was trained on that weapon during Army basic training.

Reactions: i am herdman
The fact is that they cared more about their AR-15s than the recently murdered children

In your demented, biased and ignorant mind.

You mean to tell me, you HONESTLY believe, they cared more about AR-15s than the lives of children and you believe that is a fact?

Like Herdman said there are many different variants of AR-15s. There are shorter barreled ones with lightweight stocks and handguards that are light and maneuverable while there are longer, heavier barreled ones with metal handguards and rail systems that can be very heavy and awkward.

Here is a good comparison of the two:

Light-vs-heavy.jpg

Reactions: 30CAT
In your demented, biased and ignorant mind.

You mean to tell me, you HONESTLY believe, they cared more about AR-15s than the lives of children and you believe that is a fact?

Unfortunately liberals don't seem to care about the lives of children unless they are killed by AR-15s and not abortionists...😥

Like Herdman said there are many different variants of AR-15s. There are shorter barreled ones with lightweight stocks and handguards that are light and maneuverable while there are longer, heavier barreled ones with metal handguards and rail systems that can be very heavy and awkward.

Here is a good comparison of the two:

Light-vs-heavy.jpg
The one I was handed to inspect looked more like the bottom one.

The weapon was an AR 15 that belonged to a colleague who is a gun collector. The only other high powered rifle I have ever held is the M16. I was trained on that weapon during Army basic training.
should have weighed around what the M16 did, but maybe if it had a scope or optic of some sort it was heavier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT