ADVERTISEMENT

The Failing, Fake News NY Post Covers Cole Pennington

What’s your point
My point is that it’s not common that a nationally recognized media outlet writes an article about one of Marshall’s football players scoring their first career touchdown.

You should probably use it for your argument that Cole should be the starter, since the rest of your arguments failed.

My point is that it’s not common that a nationally recognized media outlet writes an article about one of Marshall’s football players scoring their first career touchdown.

You should probably use it for your argument that Cole should be the starter, since the rest of your arguments failed.
Huffs an idiot.

Hey, Cole had the highest QBR of the three. What stood out to me was Braxton was 12 ypa, Cole was 10 and Stone was only 6.1, which led to him having the lowest QBR, by a bunch.

Reactions: Rye_uns_bald_spot
Hey, Cole had the highest QBR of the three. What stood out to me was Braxton was 12 ypa, Cole was 10 and Stone was only 6.1, which led to him having the lowest QBR, by a bunch.

Honestly just from the eye test that needs to be the depth chart. Stone did not impress me whatsoever. Braxton looked much more explosive and had great energy. I think Cole throws the best ball but his legs hamper him and he’s still young.

Based on what I saw on Saturday, Cole and Braxton should both split duties on Saturday. Stone is functional but really doesn't stand out to me. Huff should have never added Stone to the mix IMO.

Reactions: sluggo72
Honestly just from the eye test that needs to be the depth chart. Stone did not impress me whatsoever. Braxton looked much more explosive and had great energy. I think Cole throws the best ball but his legs hamper him and he’s still young.

Based on what I saw on Saturday, Cole and Braxton should both split duties on Saturday. Stone is functional but really doesn't stand out to me. Huff should have never added Stone to the mix IMO.

The thing that I liked most about Braxton was that he threw down field and he seemed to command the offense a lot better than Earle did. I don't buy the tablet excuse that Huff gave in the post game. Earle would have been able to look at the tablet when he came off the field

Cole does throw a nice ball. He too took shots that Earle wasn't taking. I think Braxton moves smoother than the other two. Everything, at least in this game, appeared more fluid

All 3 QBs are very serviceable and looked mobile without a lot of mistakes and no interceptions. The Wr room is full of play makers with speed. TEs we’re not thrown to and use more in blocking plays that to me says they have plays coming this week to our advantage. Defense is tackling and hitting hard.

All 3 QBs are very serviceable and looked mobile without a lot of mistakes and no interceptions. The Wr room is full of play makers with speed. TEs we’re not thrown to and use more in blocking plays that to me says they have plays coming this week to our advantage. Defense is tackling and hitting hard.
We have to take that game with a grain of salt. The QBs weren't really tested in that game. I don't think we can really say just how good the situation is right now. Even with the WRs. I liked how they looked, but I can remember how everyone was going crazy after the beatdown we put on Morgan State and how great Michael Clark looked. We just assumed that game was a foreshadowing of what was to come. Well we went 3-9 and Clark wasn't so special and left after the season.

To your point on the TEs. TEs haven't been focal points of the offense under Huff.

Since political posts are now allowed, I would like to politely ask all of you to vote in November, as though your wallet and free lifestyle depended on it. Remember the cheese lines? You don't want to stand in one. DJT in 2024.

I'm Michigan J. Herd and I support this ad.
This is a clear violation of the no-politics rule for this board. Moderators, do your thing.

The initial post had absolutely nothing to do with politics. It was talking about the media, no different than when people would blast Chuck Landon or anybody else on here.

• Angry
This is a clear violation of the no-politics rule for this board. Moderators, do your thing.

The initial post had absolutely nothing to do with politics. It was talking about the media, no different than when people would blast Chuck Landon or anybody else on here.
Yes, your specific wording of the title of the thread, and the fact that the NY Post is right leaning, had no political overtones whatsoever.

Yes, your specific wording of the title of the thread, and the fact that the NY Post is right leaning, had no political overtones whatsoever.

I agree. As you admitted, it "had no political overtones whatsoever." On the other hand, the racist who now lives in Pennsylvania definitely had direct political comments. There is no question about that, so it should be acted upon.

• Angry
Place is going to shit. And we all know why.
you are welcome rent a car GIF by Sixt

• Angry
I agree. As you admitted, it "had no political overtones whatsoever." On the other hand, the racist who now lives in Pennsylvania definitely had direct political comments. There is no question about that, so it should be acted upon.
Did your azz beating kill the part of the brain that detects sarcasm?

• Love
If it was a bike wreck his face looked like it bounced off several fist size rocks.
All of this talk about fighting yet no acknowledgement that I walked Michigan right into an uppercut in this thread.

Hey Rifle:

Choke on a Bag of Cocks.

signed,

The People's Moderator

CC: Brad Smith, Chris, Perkins, Coach Stowers, Raoul

Last edited:
Nah. Kudos all around. This board is the best it's ever been..
You must be new here. This particular board averages two active threads per day. In other words, on average, only two threads have a post in them each day on here. And of those two, it usually is the case that one of the two actives threads were started by me (because ya' know, I am on the top of the marquee on this mother fvcker).

This board has been DOA for a long time. A moderator hasn't helped that cause by pushing some of my Marshall related posts to the most active board: Pullman.

Hey Rifle:

Choke on a Bag of Cocks.

This isn't The Hustler fantasy mailbox. Keep your dreams to yourself, Chester.

The fact that you feel good about getting someone booted with your BS says a lot about you, and none of it is good.

What must it say about Michigan for it to happen multiple times to him? It's more proof that I run this joint. As The Architect, I am untouchable since they know I have the nuclear code to the board. I showed that when I hacked HerdFans and change the names and descriptions of each of their forums. I showed that by my ability to see what people had in their posts prior to them editing the posts. As foolish as one or two moderators are on here, they know not to fvck with Gotti.

I don't "feel good" about it. I don't like anybody being punished for being stupid. If it were to be a ban, then I would have it overturned. If it is just a timeout for yet another violation of board rules, it will do him some good.

You must be new here. This particular board averages two active threads per day. In other words, on average, only two threads have a post in them each day on here. And of those two, it usually is the case that one of the two actives threads were started by me (because ya' know, I am on the top of the marquee on this mother fvcker).

This board has been DOA for a long time. A moderator hasn't helped that cause by pushing some of my Marshall related posts to the most active board: Pullman.
Joke must have went over your head a bit there.

You vacant let the tail wagon the dog. I could take care of it. You have to nip that crap in the bud. But, the board of directors is more patient than I am.

Let’s also hope they speak something other than English so they can translate whatever the hell you were trying to say here:
You can't let the tail wag the dog.

Meaning you can't let protestors take over likw you and the extra terrestrial.

You can't let the tail wag the dog.

Meaning you can't let protestors take over likw you and the extra terrestrial.
I know the meaning of the idiom. What I didn’t know was what vacancy and a wagon had to do with anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT