ADVERTISEMENT

Some negative US Olympic news...

I think someone needs to put this on their Christmas list...

images

But why would someone that denies the Deity of Christ even celebrate Christmas??? Hmmm...

I think someone needs to put this on their Christmas list...

images

But why would someone that denies the Deity of Christ even celebrate Christmas??? Hmmm...
Yep, you’re still running, coward.

And to answer your question, Christmas in America is very much a secular event. It is no different than Christians celebrating Halloween even though it’s rooted in a pagan religion.

One negative thing is the attendance at our women's basketball games. WNBA is dominated by black lesbian women and keeping a white straight white girl off the team is why alotof people are boycotting the games. Caitlin Clark is the best thing that has ever happened to the wnba. I'm really into watching her and the wnba. I loved that clark and other players picked to play against the USA team beat them soundly. Embarrassing

With 242 events finished the Olympics are 73.56% complete. The US currently has 30 of 242 awarded golds for 12.40% and 103 of 778 total medals awarded for 13.24%.

We made some small recent progress with gold but lost a little ground with total medals. A very solid performance but it doesn't seem like we have capitalized as much on Russia's absence as one might expect.

The U.S. will get about 35% of the medals

With 87 events remaining if the US sweeps gold, silver and bronze in these events we will end up with 35.03% of all medals awards...

With 242 events finished the Olympics are 73.56% complete. The US currently has 30 of 242 awarded golds for 12.40% and 103 of 778 total medals awarded for 13.24%.

We made some small recent progress with gold but lost a little ground with total medals. A very solid performance but it doesn't seem like we have capitalized as much on Russia's absence as one might expect.

With 87 events remaining if the US sweeps gold, silver and bronze in these events we will end up with 35.03% of all medals awards...

The Americans are absolutely dominating the medal count. Nice job continuing to hide from your basic illogic.

It is no different than Christians celebrating Halloween even though it’s rooted in a pagan religion.

Keep trying while I keep laughing...

"Other academics believe Halloween began solely as a Christian holiday, being the vigil of All Hallow's Day.[22][23][24][25] Celebrated in Ireland and Scotland for centuries, Irish and Scottish immigrants took many Halloween customs to North America in the 19th century,[26][27] and then through American influence various Halloween customs spread to other countries by the late 20th and early 21st century.[16][28]"

"The English word 'Halloween' comes from "All Hallows' Eve", being the evening before the Christian holy days of All Hallows' Day (All Saints' Day) on 1 November and All Souls' Day on 2 November.[48]"

Keep trying while I keep laughing...

"Other academics believe Halloween began solely as a Christian holiday, being the vigil of All Hallow's Day.[22][23][24][25] Celebrated in Ireland and Scotland for centuries, Irish and Scottish immigrants took many Halloween customs to North America in the 19th century,[26][27] and then through American influence various Halloween customs spread to other countries by the late 20th and early 21st century.[16][28]"

"The English word 'Halloween' comes from "All Hallows' Eve", being the evening before the Christian holy days of All Hallows' Day (All Saints' Day) on 1 November and All Souls' Day on 2 November.[48]"
Key word, moron, is "rooted." By all accounts, including those people who were referenced in your article, the holiday is rooted in pagan celebrations. That is not disputable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT