ADVERTISEMENT

New study finds no link between depression and serotonin levels.

giphy.gif

Not only did I tell you there was zero proof for serotonin levels causing depression, I also told you there has never been a test to measure serotonin level in a living brain. In addition I told you what caused depression. Do you remember what I told you causes depression??

Not only did I tell you there was zero proof for serotonin levels causing depression, I also told you there has never been a test to measure serotonin level in a living brain. In addition I told you what caused depression. Do you remember what I told you causes depression??
Dealing with your shit everyday

You might want to read that study again. Because it appears they measured levels of serotonin in the brain to come to their findings.
I also told you there has never been a test to measure serotonin level in a living brain.

I also told you there has never been a test to measure serotonin level in a living brain.
The authors also looked at studies where serotonin levels were artificially lowered in hundreds of people

Research that compared levels of serotonin and its breakdown products in the blood or brain fluids

The authors also looked at studies where serotonin levels were artificially lowered in hundreds of people

Research that compared levels of serotonin and its breakdown products in the blood or brain fluids
In before our resident economist neurobiologist political leader says brain fluids =\= brain

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan

Hey. Idiots....

In addition I told you what caused depression. Do you remember what I told you causes depression??

I didn’t mention weather man so that eliminates our resident LIBertarian.
Then you must be talking about GK, who acts like he's the Scientist and we're all mouth breathers (like Greed) who didn't even graduate high school (again, just like Greed).

Last I checked, I believe most of us are at least bachelor's if not beyond. I have an MS, but I don't pretend to know everything about science.

Then you must be talking about GK, who acts like he's the Scientist and we're all mouth breathers (like Greed) who didn't even graduate high school (again, just like Greed).

Last I checked, I believe most of us are at least bachelor's if not beyond. I have an MS, but I don't pretend to know everything about science.
Lot's of evidence on this board that a degree means nothing. ^^^Case in point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT