ADVERTISEMENT

New Year Resolution

HerdFan76

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2011
I think I'll have to stop reading the comment section of local sports media. I like MetroNews and I think Dave does a great job covering the Herd. I can't take the comments though. Even today, when Doc and Hamrick's extension was announced the wvu trolls can't help themselves from commenting and downing our schedule. It happens time and again, an article that has nothing to do with wvu, yet they can't help to interject. I love living in the internet age, I can't imagine a world without Amazon, and HerdNation for that matter, but for F's sake it's given a voice to every miserable person who's just smart enough to thieve wifi from his neighbor.

What pisses me off is their BS assumptions. They think MU only has success because of props, of which we only have a handful of and they don't even know the process of props to begin with. They believe their tax dollars keep us afloat, but never admit to the century of tax assistance they received, let alone the TIFs they're enjoying. You can't reason with them.

It's just frustrating. I can deal with TITM because it is what it is. It gets under my skin when media can't mention our name without denigrating comments. Even national media.

I'm just tired of the assholes.

/rant/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.